LinkedIn Marketing & LinkedIn Lead Generation in 2022
What you'll learn
- LinkedIn Marketing
- LinkedIn Lead Generation
- LinkedIn Ads
- LinkedIn Advertising
- You should have some experience in marketing, sales, or business development
Welcome to the ultimate course on LinkedIn marketing, lead generation & advertising in 2022. Master B2B social media marketing!
I've been advertising on LinkedIn since 2011, and I have an MBA from the #1-ranked business school for marketing in the USA.
The main benefit of this course is teaching you how to use LinkedIn to get new customers. For example, I'll walk you through a case study on how one ad campaign generated a 500% return on investment. To get customers we’re going to use LinkedIn ads, but also account based marketing (ABM), LinkedIn Sales Navigator, your LinkedIn company page, and other tactics such as automating connection requests.
After this course, you’ll be able to acquire new customers using LinkedIn efficiency by using the top, middle, and bottom of the marketing funnel. You’ll be able to put together a LinkedIn customer-acquisition plan.
I'll talk about LinkedIn ads of various types with different objectives. The key to cost-effectvie lead generation and customer acquisition is mapping out the entire funnel, not just short-term lead generation.
The major sections of this LinkedIn marketing course are:
BOFU (Bottom of Funnel): generating short-term revenue
MOFU (Middle of Funnel): tactics such as product education & nurturing that will enhance BOFU
TOFU (Top of Funnel): generating broad awareness and problem education to provide the basis for subsequent revenue generation
I'll talk about the details of LinkedIn campaigns I worked on and provide 3rd-party case studies. I'll give you tutorials, strategies, and tactics to pull everything together.
This is a more structured approach to LinkedIn marketing than my previous courses which focused on jumping straight into tutorials.
This course is for people in B2B marketing and potentially those in outbound sales and business development.
Let’s get started!
Key Marketing Topics:
LinkedIn Lead Generation
LinkedIn Advertising (LinkedIn Ads)
Social Media Marketing
LinkedIn Advertising Course
Who this course is for:
- Marketing Consultants
- Marketing Manager
- Social Media Managers
- Social Media Marketing Managers
- Marketing Agencies
- Advertising Managers
- Advertising Consultants
- Marketing Managers
• Global Product Marketing Manager for Sony PlayStation
• Vice President of Marketing for a Google accelerator startup
• Senior Product Marketing Manager for a Series-A startup
• Product Marketing Manager for a Google-backed Series-D startup
• Director of Marketing for Ironclad Games / Flame Design
• SaaS Marketing Consultant
• MBA in Marketing from Northwestern University - Kellogg School of Management
• Leadership Essentials from Columbia Business School
• Bachelor of Commerce from Mount Allison University
• Master's and bachelor's business courses at BI: Norwegian Business School
• Presidential Scholar at Saint Mary's University
Academic & Volunteer Experience
• University MBA Program Advisor
• College Marketing Lecturer for Digital Marketing & Business Analytics
• Division Director and VP of Membership for Toastmasters International
• Board of Directors for a charity
Hello, my name is Jyra Galosmo! I am a co-instructor of Dekker Fraser. My goal is to help you easily achieve your goals and objectives, whether that means enhancing your existing skill set, gain productivity at workplace, differentiate yourself, learning the new technological skills that are required to improve your career. I am an experienced Virtual Assistant with a demonstrated history of working in the information technology and services industry. Skilled in Microsoft Word, Administration, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook, and Administrative Assistance. Strong administrative professional with a 2014 focused in matric from Saint Michael's College of Laguna.