What you'll learn
- Develop an excellent LinkedIn profile
- Learn a great etiquette and how to engage with professionals on LinkedIn
- Develop confidence in growing your network of business professionals
- Find the right LinkedIn professionals you would like to get in front of
- Be confident in starting or changing your career journey
- Stand out from the crowded jobs market
- Understand how to use storytelling in your LinkedIn profile to stand out from the crowd and be found
- How to communicate with your connections in a professional and proper way
- Find the right people and companies to connect to
- Locate the right companies with job vacancies in your region
- Intermediate level of computer skills
- Intermediate level of social networking skills
- Intermediate level of skill for setting up accounts on social media websites
- A really good profile photo, head and shoulders only and looking at the camera and smiling.
- Have all your qualifications and paperwork to hand in order to complete all your educational details.
- Write your own story about how you got started either in education or business and where you are now and what your vision is for yourself
This LinkedIn course is aimed at anyone who would like to improve and leverage their LinkedIn. This course is aimed at business professionals, students, educational professionals and anyone who is looking to improve their LinkedIn profile and not just maintain it, but leverage it further.
Business professionals are the largest represented members on LinkedIn and many have little or no knowledge how to leverage LinkedIn for their own personal reputation, either within their employer or as a personal brand for their own business. LinkedIn is now THE premium business development and lead generation tool of choice.
Furthermore students are the fastest demographic on LinkedIn, with a presence of around 39 million globally. Students who are not yet on LinkedIn, and there are plenty, will potentially lose out on being found by employers and equally will not find the perfect job for their aspirations. All Fortune 500 companies are represented on LinkedIn, which makes the platform and excellent place for you to connect with your future potential colleagues. Even if you are still in education or planning some further education, the time is appropriate right now to start developing your professional profile on LinkedIn.
And last but definitely not least, educational professionals are miles behind the curve of knowing how to educate young people from the age of 13 on how to use social media and prepare themselves properly for the world of work. LinkedIn is an essential tool in any young person's toolbox for getting in front of the right decision makers to achieve their employment of choice. 90% of all jobs are achieved through recommendation and/or referral.
This course will provide you with all the necessary instruction to develop a stellar LinkedIn profile. The course is primarily made up of video lectures and also includes a number eBook downloads, free of charge.
All social networking sites change and move on and it is my objective to update with new lectures that will reflect the changes on LinkedIn.
Who this course is for:
- Professionals who work for an employer and need a professional profile
- Professionals who are looking for a career move and need a professional profile
- Business owners, who need to develop their own personal brand on LinkedIn
- Students who are developing their work experience
- Students who are looking for an apprenticeship
- Students who are about to go to further education e.g. University
- Students who are looking to find a job
- Educational staff who wish to learn about LinkedIn and support students
Thank you for checking out my profile and subscribing to my courses here. I truly appreciate you. My mission is to help you improve your habits. My courses are designed to assist you make these changes. I am at heart a Sales and Marketing professional with over 30+ years experience. Currently I coach clients and assist creative agencies to enhance their storytelling. I have been on LinkedIn since 2004 and have been coaching professionals how to use LinkedIn since 2009. I have been storytelling since 2012.
Apart from my LinkedIn course here I have also partnered with Barry Mapp and co-produced the fastest selling Mind Mapping course on Udemy, with over 24,000 students, titled "Mind Mapping Mastery - Smart Working - Effective Mind Maps". I highly recommend this habit changing course, which will improve your learning, your memory retention, your ability to be a better presenter, speaker and brainstormer.
I have also recently partnered and co-produced with Keith Higgs, an author, public speaker and coach. Keith’s course is titles ‘Fly Back to Love’. This habit changing course allows you to examine your own emotions and thoughts with strategies for living a fulfilling life
I look forward to liaising with you and feel free to reach out via Udemy messaging or indeed locate me on LinkedIn or any other social network. Just search google for @stayingaliveuk.