LinkedIn for Beginners: Learn LinkedIn Fast
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 1 article
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- The basic of using the LinkedIn platform.
- How to create a LinkedIn profile for a great first impression
- Improve your credibility on the LinkedIn network
- Impress recruiters in your field
- Basic computer and internet skills
- A working LinkedIn account
- A reason for using LinkedIn is important (a particular goal or idea is helpful)
Want to learn how to use LinkedIn FAST? I've got you covered in this complete beginner's course!
When you apply to a job, there's a huge chance that your prospective employer will Google you and search for your LinkedIn profile. That's why it's so important to manage your LinkedIn presence and create a profile that appeals to recruiters. Having a bad LinkedIn profile can cost you the job you've always wanted.
Let's create a strong LinkedIn profile together so you can stand out among the competition and learn how to use the platform.
This course is for complete beginners and people who don't know much about how to leverage and use the LinkedIn platforms to connect and appeal with recruiters. The information in this course is valuable to anybody who wants to manage or level up their career and improve their online presence.
I draw from my background and experience in helping new Canadians get employed and my extensive background of social media, digital marketing and online reputation management. This course is relevant and applicable to anybody, anywhere in the world who wants to level up their career.
Some things you will learn:
How to use the LinkedIn platform for absolute beginners
How to create a profile that stands out and shines among the competition
How to use and leverage important LinkedIn features to connect with recruiters
How to manage your online reputation on LinkedIn
How to focus your profile to target the right people
- Anybody who's a complete beginner at LinkedIn and wants to learn how to use the platform
- People who want to appeal to prospective employers and recruiters
- Active job seekers and people switching careers
- People who want to stay on top of their careers and manage their professional image
Before we begin, let me tell you a little bit about my background and how I approach LinkedIn from the perspective of a digital marketing specialist.
Let's talk about the LinkedIn interface and explore an overview of the platform.
Let's explore a general overview of your profile page on LinkedIn.