Using LinkedIn as a Business Tool in 2020 & Beyond
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Discover the benefits of being focused on a target audience when using LinkedIn.
- Introduced to the basics of writing a highly focused LinkedIn Profile.
- Discover the basics of networking on LinkedIn.
- Become familiar with social engagement using LinkedIn.
- You will need a LinkedIn Account
- You will need to have some idea as to your goals for using LinkedIn as a business tool.
- You will need to understand how to use a web browser.
With more than 650 million people having created a LinkedIn Profile, there must be some value using LinkedIn. LinkedIn has become much more than a placeholder for a resume. Today LinkedIn is the world’s largest professional networking social media site.
In this course, we will show you the top 6 areas of LinkedIn, which when used properly can create opportunities for your business, or your career. We will help you understand the purpose of using each area.
We will also discuss the 4 key tasks (business processes) you need to perform in order to regularly get value from LinkedIn as a business tool. Understanding the best practices of these activities is how you create meaningful business value from your use of LinkedIn.
We will wrap up this course with three real-life examples of how other business professionals have successfully used LinkedIn as a business tool.
- Business Professionals will get the greatest value from this course.
- People in Career Transition will benefit from this course.
- College Students will get value from this course.
In this lecture, I list out the 6 areas that we will discuss in greater detail further in the course.