LinkedIn Ads and Lead Generation (From scratch to Advance)
- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- 5 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- LinkedIn ads is very unique skill and very few people are available in market who actually knows that how linkedin ads work. Most of the time it's very confusing because it's not as much easy as facebook or google. I've tried to keep the things simple so that a beginner can also understand how it will work.
- As very few people are master of this skill, so it's best time to learn this skill and start your own business or freelancing with this skill.
- You need to know a little bit about ads and it's terminologies.
Want to scale Your Business on LinkedIn?
Having hard time while marketing on LinkedIn?
Get more leads from LinkedIn?
Want to start your own business or freelancing career?
If you’ve any of the same question in your mind, then this course is for you.
Not sure why you need to learn LinkedIn Advertising?
LinkedIn ads are very trending nowadays because of its targeting options. LinkedIn targeting is differentiated because members are incentivized to keep their profiles accurate and up-to-date for networking, personal branding, and job opportunities.
With LinkedIn, you can reach a quality audience composed of influencers, decisions makers, and executives. When members complete their LinkedIn profile, they provide information on their job experiences, company, skills, and more.
In this Course you’ll learn about:
1. Setting up Campaign Manager
2. User Permissions and different roles
3. Setting Up payments
4. Creating Campaigns
5. Different Types of Campaigns
6. Targeting Options
7. Linkedin Insights Code
8. Matched Audiences
9. Lookalike Audiences
10. Ads Reporting
11. Lead Generation
12. Lead Nurturing
There are very few people who knows how to do LinkedIn advertising. Learn this skill today and stand out from crowd.
- Advertisers, Marketers, Small Business Owners, Students, Entry Level Marketers