LinkedEnglish 2: Completing the English Pronunciation Puzzle
What you'll learn
- Pronounce complex word combinations effortlessly
- Produce a clear, rhythmic pattern of the English language
- Understand the importance of stress/non-stress alternations
- Know and produce the unique English intonation patterns
- Polish up links and connections for smoother English
- Know the meaning that any particular tone carries
- Please take LinkedEnglish: a Real-English Pronunciation Course to be able to "Complete This Puzzle"
LinkedEnglish 2 is an in-depth English pronunciation course that will answer your most common questions about the way the native speakers speak English, such as:
- Why is it that I can't hear all the words in the fluent English speech?
- How come the native speakers pronounce some words more clearly and "hide" others?
- Why do they all speak so fast? Why can I never keep up with their speed?
- Why do some words connect in such a way that they don't sound like themselves anymore?
- How is the English intonation similar or different from my native tongue and what are the ways for me to master it?
- What is the rhythm of the English language and why is my speech not so rhythmic?
- Why is it so difficult to pronounce long sentences clearly and confidently?
Who this course is for:
- If you've always wanted to understand a fluent native speaker's English without asking them, "Sorry, could you repeat that?" or "Sorry, could you please slow down?" this course is for you
- If you've always struggled with smoother English pronunciation (i.e. pronouncing word combinations and phrases effortlessly) this course is for you
- If you have completed LinkedEnglish: a Real Life English Pronunciation course and are eager to learn more, this course is for you
- If you would like to sound more natural, clear and if you would like to make a significant improvement in your accent this course is for you
- If you love English pronunciation or would love to teach it in a way that is truly meaningful, practical and empowering, this course is for you
As an accent coach and an amateur musician, I love the melody of the English language. What I discovered in my years of teaching pronunciation is that what matters isn't a collection of random sounds or words and how clearly you can pronounce them. What matters is what connects these words to make a language appealing, frustrating to understand and (once mastered) liberating to speak.
In my accent teaching approach I look at what is happening between the words and how learning to connect them and stress them helps you sound more fluent, understand more easily and communicate with people without focusing on the words.
The goal isn't a perfect accent. The goal is mastering the flow of the language and expressing it while speaking.
Currently I help online language teachers turn their lessons into solid online businesses so they can work smarter, make more money and impact more people with their message of change.