Linked List Data Structures and Algorithms for Interviews
- 3.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Linked List Data Structures and Algorithms
- Basic understanding of any programming language preferably C++
Linked Lists are the a fundamental data structures and form a major component of questions in Programming Interviews at the major Software firms. This course tries to build the foundations of Linked List Data Structures starting with introduction the gradually diving deeper into it. Most part of the video lessons are geared towards explaining the problems and how to approach the solution, followed by implementation of the solution in C++ code.
So welcome to this course on Linked List Data Structures and Algorithms.
- Software developers, programmers, computer science students.