Line and Wash - Combine Pen and Ink with Watercolor
What you'll learn
- How to combine pen and ink with watercolor to create unique works of art
- How to balance pen and ink with watercolor washes to take advantage of both mediums
- Pen and ink techniques including how to create a variety of textures
- Watercolor application techniques
- How to create a still life work with line and wash
- How to create a landscape work with line and wash
- How to create a portrait with line and wash
- A willingness to learn.
Learn how to combine pen and ink with watercolor. Balance the linear qualities of pen and ink with the looser, spontaneous characteristics of watercolor to create amazing works of art.
The rigidity and detail of pen and ink compliments the fluidity and spontaneity of watercolor - resulting in beautiful works of art.
But there are some things that we need to know in order to truly take advantage of this amazing combination of media.
I share everything you need to know to be successful in this course, "Line and Wash".
Who this course is for:
- Beginner and intermediate watercolor and pen and ink artists.
Hi, I am an illustrator and educator. As the founder and instructor at TheVirtualInstructor (website), I am able to help thousands of people all over the world realize their dreams of creating quality art. My illustrations have been featured in numerous publications and my work can be found in many private collections. Although I am an illustrator, my true passion in life is teaching. I have been teaching for over ten years and I am lucky to have helped so many people achieve their goals of creating art.