Energy, More Energy!
- Just your brain
Everyone is always talking about time management. There just aren’t enough hours in the day for many of us and so the belief goes that if we could squeeze a little more productivity out of our time, we’d be able to accomplish our dreams, earn more money, stay more organized and enjoy more time off.
It all sounds great, except for one thing: the entire endeavor is completely misguided. Sounds harsh but in fact it’s also completely true. Your problem is not with time. You have plenty of time. If you didn’t have plenty of time, you probably wouldn’t have been able to watch that entire series of The Walking Dead, would you? And you likely wouldn’t have spent so long on YouTube…
The problem isn’t time – it’s energy. Your energy, just like your time, is finite. Only it actually exists in somewhat smaller quantities meaning that it’s all too easy to run out and end up completely exhausted. And that’s when we start to use our time poorly and not get much done.
Think about it: imagine if you could jump out of bed feeling energetic first thing in the morning. What would you do with that extra hour of productivity? Hit the gym maybe? Make some calls? Do last night’s clean up so that you could live in a house that wouldn’t always be untidy?
Remember when you were a little kid and you could just run around all day without ever seeming to get tired? Wouldn’t it be incredible if you could get that back?
That’s what we’ll be looking at in this course…
Who this course is for:
- Anyone that wants to get more hours out of their day on a regular basis.
- Anyone who's struggling to accomplish their goals.
- Anyone who's having difficulty managing their energy.
- 04:00Why Do You Feel Tired All the Time?
- 07:15Syching your Body Clock with Nature's Timezone
- 08:18You Are What You Eat
- 09:38You Are What You Drink
- 06:22Get Organized: Get More Energy
- 09:40Feel Good? More Energy!
- 08:48Less Stress: More Energy!
- 07:49Why it's Good to "Blow your Top" Every Once in a While
- 05:13The Doctor Will See You Now
- 08:00Recap and Conclusion
Creative and very reliable, I am currently finishing a Bachelor in Economics at the University of Concordia in Montreal. I'm a high caliber chess player who also loves reading books related to financial education and psychology. Lastly, I know many secrets about credit cards. These secrets helped save one of my friends more than five thousand of dollars all at once and they also have the power to reverse any unwanted transaction.
YouTube channel: Smoove Pranks