Amazon AWS LightSail
- 2 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Setting up an AWS Account
- Setting up Basic Web Hosting
- Getting Started with Managing your Hosting
- How to connect and transfer files with Cyberduck
- Setting up your Domain Name
- How to get a fixed IP address for your Hosting
- How to edit Security Settings
- How to easily set up Wordpress sites
- How to securely Manage your MySQL database with phpMyAdmin
- How to easily Backup and Restore
- How to Delete your Hosting
- For Advanced Users - How to Install and Use the CLI
- Now You Have Traffic - How to upgrade your server
- To benefit from this Course you should be familiar with using the Internet
- Ideally you are using an Apple MAC or other modern PC
- You should understand what a WordPress site and a Web Site is
Outgrowing your free WordPress Blog? Want to do more interesting stuff, customise, add your own plugins and themes? Do you want to move from WordPress to your own self hosted WordPress? Want to easily point your own domain name to your Blog?
Maybe you one of the many people unhappy with your “old school” Web or Blog hosting? Is your web host slow, unreliable, and does your provider's support suck? Do you get the impression that they are always selling you something you don't need? Well I'm going to let you in on a little secret. They probably are.
Or do you just want to start learning Cloud the easy way, by creating your very first Website or Blog on a “newbie friendly” Cloud platform?
If you answered yes to any of these questions then this Course is for you.
After following this course you will be able to easily set up your Website or Blog on fast, reliable and cost effective AWS LightSail hosting, using nothing more than your web browser, by filling in a few forms and copying and pasting some text.
You will feel confident enough to set up everything you need to host your website or blog in the Cloud, using the clear uncluttered Amazon LightSail and ServerPilot web interfaces.
Oh, for you geeks out there on Udemy, you will also learn how to install and use the Amazon Command Line Interface (CLI), so you can efficiently manage your Cloud servers by just typing commands on your computer.
- Anyone who wants to learn the EASY way to host WordPress
- People who want to host their Web sites reliably and on a budget
- Those who want to learn the simplest way to start using Amazon AWS Cloud
- People who want to get away from traditional hosts like Bluehost
- Virtual Assistants who manage multiple WordPress sites