Learn Photo Editing in Lightroom Mobile
What you'll learn
- Have a thorough understanding of each of the tools in Lightroom
- Restore, fix and save photos that are too dark or too light
- Save your edits as a preset to be quickly applied to future projects
- Edit Photos using Lightroom's professional tools
- No Lightroom experience needed, this course is an introduction from step one
Welcome to editing photos with Lightroom Mobile! This online class will teach you everything you need to edit professional photos in Lightroom Mobile with your Phone. If you've been interested in creating incredible and professional edits for your social media feed or to boost your own small business image, this is the class for you.
We'll be covering:
1. Navigating Lightroom menus and pages, so you know exactly how to work in the software.
2. Each slider for lighting, coloring, effects, detail, optics, and geometry.
3. How to save and apply presets to your photos
4. The Healing Brush and how to "mask" a subject.
5. Three full photo edits:
- Turning a good photo into a great photo
- Saving a photo that is too bright
- Saving a photo that is too dark
6. Cropping and straightening your shots
7. Fixing blemishes and removing unwanted items
8. Tips and tricks to set you up for success in your edits!
This class is designed for:
Anyone who wants to get into the basics of Lightroom Mobile
New photographers looking to learn how to edit their photos
Beginner editors looking to learn some new techniques
Business owners wanting to create their own social media content
I'm looking forward to meeting you and beginning our class together! See you in there.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner Photographers looking to edit powerful images on the go in Lightroom Mobile
My name is Jacob, I'm an audio/visual producer and teacher on the East Coast of the USA. I have been self-employed since 2014 working both as a musician and photographer/cinematographer.
I have found so many uses with the tools to create your own music, shoot great video and take great photos. Starting a small business? You can create your own cinematic advertisement, company jingle and nail your Instagram feed. Just want to have fun and capture memories? Playing an instrument is the greatest hobby, and the perfect photo is timeless.
I attended Berklee College of Music in 2014 and began teaching multiple instruments in a local music studio. I then became an audio engineer at that same studio, eventually partnering with companies such as PreSonus and opening my own space in 2020. During this I was heavily engaged in cinema - filming commercials for businesses, music videos, and taking engagement/real estate shoots.
I'm always available for questions and comments at my website or my socials. Send a message and say hello!