3ds Max: Lighting in V-Ray Next Module 1 - The V-Ray Light
- 2 hours on-demand video
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- The basic workings of light as found in the real world
- Including options that are unique to just a single operating mode
- Which we will then transfer over to working with every parameter curently found on the 'VRay Light' itself
- And then finally, in the 'Challenge Chapter, we will light our sample scene in a variety of ways using a single VRay light in each of its operating modes
- A basic knowledge of working in 3ds Max will definitely be helpful, i.e the ability to navigate the 3ds Max UI succesfully.
In order to learn the 'Art' of lighting in V-Ray Next for 3ds Max, we will first of all need to know how to use the tools that we have at our disposal. In this 1st in a series of V-Ray lighting courses, LinkedIn Learning and Packt Publishing author Brian Bradley will walk us through the controls and settings that can be found on the V-Ray light in its various Operating Modes. To go beyond that though, we also have a 'Challenge' chapter that will give us the opportunity to put into practice some of the things that we will have learned whilst working through the course.
- Anyone who wants to learn how to light with both speed and flexibility inside VRay Next for 3ds Max.