I Have A Physical Product Idea - Now What?
What you'll learn
- Product Marketing - learn more in this course than four years in college. Learn how to 1) evaluate your product idea, 2) assess the market, 3) research competition, 4) identify target consumer, 5) create a prototype, 6) find manufacturing and 7) launch to market
If you’ve found this course, you have an idea and we have a few questions for you…..
● Are you frustrated when you’ve seen a product on TV or in a store and thought “Hey, that was my idea months ago”?
● Are you a tinkerer that has thought of a fantastic new product idea, but have no understanding of what to do next or how to bring the product to life?
● Are you a parent that has found a way to make life easier with a new product idea, but don’t know if others would like that product too?
● Are you obsessed with Shark Tank, and those entrepreneurs that develop a simple, fantastic, new idea and are making millions? Your only response is “I wish I would have thought of that...so simple!”
● Have you been working on an idea for years, but haven’t been able to move it forward?
Are you ready to pursue your product dream?
Then let’s do this!!!
LIGHTBULB TO LAUNCH
Let The Product Gurus be your guide with the Lightbulb to Launch Academy.
Lightbulb to Launch is a course for budding product entrepreneurs ready to blow up their idea into the next must-have product on shelves, sold across the U.S. and even the world! What is taught:
● Course, videos and materials
● Beyond business school, real-world, proven methods
● Real, hands on taking your idea and bringing it to reality
● Successful launch strategies
Who this course is for:
- Students with a physical product idea who want to learn all steps to bring it to market
The people teaching this course are seasoned professionals, with a combined 35 years experience in product development, brand & product marketing and over $2B in product sales. We have developed multi-million-dollar products for major well-known household brands that have been sold in every major retailer and e-commerce site in the U.S. and globally.
We have worked with retailers which include Amazon, Walmart, Target, Costco, Best Buy and Bed Bath & Beyond, just to name a few. We also consult with small and medium companies, to help them grow their product portfolios and their sales distribution.
We have taken all that experience and created an entrepreneur friendly system for you, to guide you through the steps of product development, marketing and sales.