DIY Video Light Leaks
- 34 mins on-demand video
- 2 articles
- 6 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Create a video LIGHT LEAK with household items
- Customize LIGHT LEAKs to match video shots
- Design LIGHT LEAK transitions
- Create your own library of LIGHT LEAK overlays and transitions
- Any kind of video camera will do, even your mobile phone's video camera mode.
- I'll be using Adobe Premiere Pro for this course, but you can use any nonlinear video editing software.
- I've included a link for you to download a FREE trial version of Adobe Premiere Pro CC.
Learn how to create your own light leaks with any video camera; even your phone!
When superimposed over video footage or still photos, a LIGHT LEAK adds a distinct style and feel to your content. You can use them as an overlay and even as a transition between two video clips.
If you go online, you will find that there is a plethora of light leaks already available for sale, and even some for free. But why buy or download one when you can do it yourself? in this course I’m going to show you how you can create and customize your own organic light leaks, and then I’ll teach you a variety of ways to use them in your projects.
The cool part is, you don’t need any professional video or photography equipment to create these. I’ll be using all common items you will most likely already own.
I designed this course for anyone interested in video content creation, whether you’re a hobbyist shooting video on the weekends, or a filmmaker or television production professional.
So there’s absolutely no reason why YOU can’t take this course. So let’s get started.
- I designed this course for any video content creator. From the hobbyist to the full time TV production professional or filmmaker.