- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Welcome to the Three Monkeys first online Qigong course! This online course, presented by the Founders of the school, will help you to learn one of Zhineng Qigong’s principle styles called Lift Qi Up, Pour Qi Down. As well as providing you with the understanding needed to establish a personal practice, it also serves as a gateway into our Self Cultivation Programme that, in turn can lead to training as Zhineng Qigong teacher. In addition to the instructional videos, you’ll also find three different length practice films that can be used to guide your daily practice until you are ready to go it alone.
- Anybody can take this course
Welcome to our first Online Course - Lift Qi Up, Pour Qi Down.
This course will teach you the first Qigong form developed by Dr Pang Ming, and taught here by John Millar, Jeremy Colledge and Caroline Whyman. (Since the filming, Caroline has resigned from The Three Monkeys.)
Back in 2011 Three Zhineng Qigong Teachers met up to discuss what we could do to help Zhineng Qigong grow and develop in the UK.
Over the following years we combined our experience, skills and opinions and developed a modular Teacher Training programme.
(This film is the entry point for people who just wish to learn the form, or indeed engage with our Community or School in any way.)
Our aim at the Three Monkeys is to further Zhineng Qigong in the UK through the development of a community of practitioners, supporting both those who want to share their understanding and experience through teaching and those who want to develop and explore this powerful practice.
We believe that this community should be:
Open – a closed community is unable to be fully aware, it’s unable to listen and learn from others perspectives. In order to truly grow we must be aware and this can only happen when we are open.
Respectful – Respect helps us to be humble enough to constantly learn. Without respect we can more easily fall into the trap of feeling superior, knowledgeable or even correct.
Accessible – Our view is that everyone can benefit from exploring the practice of Qigong so it’s important to build a sustainable, supportive group that is accessible to everyone.
What is Zhineng Qigong?
Developed by Dr Pang Ming, Zhineng Qigong is an open system that is both a highly effective in healing and spiritual development.
Drawing together a range of Qigong practices as well as both Buddhist and Daoist influences, Zhineng Qigong represents a point in the evolution of Qigong that is both complex enough to support modern academic study, while retaining a simplicity that makes the practice truly accessible to anyone.
Whether you are looking for a powerful healing system with a proven track record of effectiveness or a tool with which to explore the more spiritual aspect of practice, Zhineng Qigong has a wealth of information and practice for you.
- Beginners, improvers and people who wish to continue practice with an exercise video
Choose your own speed! Learn it in an afternoon, or over a period of days.
When you have completed the course, you’ll be given three different “classes” to try out (Short, medium and a longer version) to help you with your personal practice.
We've added this bonus advice to our course to help you manage the latest Viral outbreak. This section on Immune Boosting using Qigong would be useful at any time however, not just "Flu" time! It's especially relevant as Summer turns to Autumn, anywhere in the World. Enjoy!