Photoshop CC: Lifestyle Photography Retouching
What you'll learn
- You will be able to retouch images professionally
- You will be able to use Camera Raw on advanced level
- You will be able to retouch images in non destructive way
- You will speed up your workflow in Photoshop
- Your image quality will be improved immediately by using techniques shown in this course
- You will have full retouching knowledge requered to work in the Retouching Field
- Photoshop CC but older versions of Photoshop works good as well
Lifestyle Photography is one of the most pupular genre photography these days. And the reason for that is simple,
Huge Social Media influencers in need for great images, as well as Countles, Lifestyle, Swimwear or lingerie Copanies exist on the market trying to grab their own piece of this huge market. One thing they all have in common is to have great images, and this is why I am coming to you this course.
Whether you are photographer, or retoucher - in this course, I will give you all the important knowledge on how to process, retouch, and color grade your images in photoshop to make yourself and your customers fully satisfied.
I am Marcin Mikus, Professional Retoucher and Photoshop educator with 7 years of experience in the field. Working wth fashion magazines, and on commercial campaigns. And o find the proof of it you can just find my portfolio. My retouching knowledge and experience is what makes me different from other teachers - in my courses - you get real world experience.
In this course you will learn:
1. Processing RAW Images using camera RAW or Lightroom. You will know how to get the right colors at the start.
2.Everything about skin retouching. You will learn how to clean up image non destructively with retouching tools as well how to use additional techniques like Frequency Separation. How to use other filters to remove fine details like body hair and uneven skin. And what is most important you will learn Dodge & Burn retouching with Curves, which is only one technique that provides 100% non-destructive results.
3. You will learn how to create and work with layers masks till you achieve advenced knowledge on the subject. Understanding and creating masks will allow you to gain amazing control over the lights a shadows in adjusting contrasts.
4. I will teach you how to understand define color palette and understand color harmonies to do good color grading, and of course how to do funal touch ups to the images such as final touch ups and adjustements to colors, liquifying and adding subtle noise.
5. As a Bonus section we will work on studio lingerie images, where we will polish our knowledge, learn other additional techniques helping you to retouch lingerie images, Create a soft atmosphere by adjusting lights and color grading.
Within this course you will get resources such as retouching actions, dodge & burn bursh and images to practice your skills and speed up your workflow..
Enjoy the course!
Who this course is for:
- Fasion Photographers
- Commercial Photographers
- People who wants to improve retouching skills in Photoshop
- People who wants to make money by working with Photoshop
- Lifestyle Photographers
I'm open minded and creative photoshop retoucher and photoshop educator with over 7 years of experience in the field. I specialize mainly in fashion, beauty, commercial and portrait retouching. Choosing me as your teacher guarantee that you will get prefessional knowledge and practice from the real photoshop expert, who works every day with images that can be found in magazines, lookbooks and fashion campaigns and peoples social media.
I've been teaching Photoshop for the last seven years. I spend almost every day with photoshop and in time I was able to gain more and more knowledge about right ways of teaching Photoshop. After few Years I felt it's the right time to come out with Premium Courses on udemy. Where I can share some amazing ideas and make Photoshop fun!
During my retouching career I have been internationaly published in various Fashion and Beauty magazines like Nasty, Numero, Ellegant, L'oficiel and many more!