LifeSquire Academy: Become a Rock Star Assistant
What you'll learn
- What being in a support roles means
- Practical applications of a support role
- The psychology of being an assistant
- Support role etiquette
- The importance of setting professional boundaries
- How to create organization and systems for homes and offices
- Time management skills for constantly changing days
- No previous experience required
- A basic understanding of the position recommended
Did you know that more and more companies are looking for individuals with soft skills? In fact, 59% of businesses are hiring candidates based on those skills alone. Why is that? Because they want to mold you into the employee they need, not necessarily the industry’s standards.
Backed by ten years of assistant experience, LifeSquire Academy has developed a professional online training program for current and aspiring assistants, personal assistants, nannies, and anyone working in a support staff role that wants to take their career to the next level.
No, this class isn’t going to teach you how to properly answer the phone or how to work on an Excel spreadsheet. Instead, this class teaches the skills you need to deal with difficult bosses and chaotic offices, how to create and set professional boundaries, what proper etiquette looks like, how to create organizational systems, how to be a time management pro, and so much more.
If you’re looking for the technical side of assistant work, this isn’t the course for you. But if you want to achieve rock star assistant status, then what are you waiting for? Enroll today
Who this course is for:
- Executive Assistants
- Personal Assistants
- Administrative Professionals
- Virtual Assistants
- Those in Support Staff Roles
- Those aspiring a career in a support staff role
Backed by ten years of assistant experience, LifeSquire has developed a professional online training program for those in support roles, such as: Executive or Administrative Assistants, Office Managers, Receptionists, or even home help like nannies or personal assistants. Through this training program, your support staff will learn how to meet and exceed your expectations.