Life Span Development (Conception/Prenatal to End of Life)
- 5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- There will be an emphasis on distinct time periods such as prenatal development and the birthing process; cognitive, physical, and psychosocial development in childhood, adolescence, adulthood, and gerontology; intelligence and student diversity; parenting styles; sexuality; sex and marriage; death and dying / stages of grief; types of funerals services.
This course considers basic psychological perspectives on human development. Using the concept of continuing maturation from conception throughout the lifespan.
· Describe human behavior and mental processes from various theoretical perspectives in the field of psychology
· Identify the interrelationship between human biology and psychology
· Identify the manner in which psychological research relates to human development
· Demonstrate the skill of identifying information needed to answer questions pertaining to psychological terms and concepts
· Develop an understanding of psychology as an ever-changing discipline, based on contemporary research data
- Anyone interested in learning more about the study of human development, from prenatal development to circumstances of older adults and the latter portion of life. Great for parents, teachers, caregivers and/or aides, human service workers, and adults with elderly parents.