Life Planning and Getting Things Done with Notion
- 3.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- How to confidently use Notion
- How to apply Notion to your every day life to become more productive
- How to build a personalised tasks, habits, projects and life goals application using Notion
- How to implement the Getting Things Done® system within Notion
- The student should have access to a computer with internet.
- You are open to using a computer to plan or manage aspects of your life
- Sign up to a Notion Account (There are free and paid options)
Discover how you can be more productive, organised and focused with Notion
Notion is an all in one workspace for organising your life. It is the most flexible and feature rich productivity application available. You can use it for managing tasks, studying, projects, notes, hobbies and life goals.
Find out why over a million people have moved from applications such as Evernote, Todoist, Trello, One Note and Google Keep and are now using Notion.
This course is for both those who are new to Notion and those who use it already:
New to Notion? - This course will show you how you can improve your personal productivity with Notion. You will learn how to use Notion with confidence and be able to create pages to plan and manage your life.
Already use Notion? - This course will give you ideas, tips and templates on how it can transform your productivity further and help with other areas of your life
The flexibility how you can personalise your workspace in Notion means it is the perfect application to following best practices in productivity such as David Allen's Getting Things Done (GTD) methodology. The course will show you how you can create a personalised Getting Things Done system with Notion
The course also includes links to templates on life planning and getting things done that you can clone and personalise within Notion. Templates include:
Life Productivity System: This is one super template for: Tasks, habits, events, projects, personal goals, life areas, notes, reading list, watch list, topics, travel and CRM.
Projects and Goals Manager
Task Manager (that can be used to implement Getting Things Done)
Meal Planner and Recipes Database
- Both beginner and intermediate users of Notion
- Everyone wanting to learn more about Notion and how to use it to become more productive
- Anyone interested in having their own personalised ultimate personal planning and development system
- Anyone using the Getting Things Done Methodology
An introduction to the types of database views available and their use
An introduction to implementing David Allen's Getting Things Done Methodology with Notion