How to stop procrastinating & Get Stuff Done
What you'll learn
- Would you like to learn how to stop procrastinating so that it no longer has a hold on you?
- Would you like to understand what drives procrastination so that you can stop it in its tracks?
- Would you like to learn how procrastination can hold you back from being your best so you can STOP it doing so?
- Would you like to learn the skills needed to help your children, friends and loved ones deal with procrastination?
- You may find it useful to have a printer so you can print out the specialist course workbook
- The course has a LOT of useful information ! so you may wish to have a notebook to hand !
- You may find having a selection of colored pens useful to assist with your notetaking
- You should have an open mind, so you can go with the process and get great results
- You must have and a willingness to learn and experiment so you can try on new strategies
- You should be ready for change and have a thirst for learning
Is procrastination holding you back and controlling your life?
Then this is the course for you.
So what is procrastination? It's when you know you should do something but still don’t do it. And why don't you do it?
Simple. At some level you believe that taking the action to do the task right now, will be more painful than putting it off. Its not life threatening when we put something off is it? At the time it doesn’t seem to be all that important. And at the end of the day, if you have let a few things slide that’s OK isn't it? I mean it doesn’t seem such a bad day does it? But if you keep piling these days up it can become a disastrous year and after that a disastrous life.
Your attitude about procrastination is totally changeable and controllable. Its all a matter of choice.
You can choose to be PROACTIVE or DEACTIVE. And what do we mean by that? This is covered in detail in the course.
Its all about taking action
Everything we have around the world started with a thought or an idea, but that thought or idea only became something because someone took action on it. An average idea which is actioned is 100% better than a great idea that never gets actioned and subsequently dies with no follow up.
This is an amazing program and beating procrastination is an integral part to success, fulfilment and happiness. By the end of this course you will understand the true nature of procrastination, openly analyse the negative effects that long term procrastination has had on you, discover that it is just too costly to put up with any longer and we will give you some tools and strategies to change this pattern and leave procrastination behind so that you can Live your life to the Max.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who has developed the habit of procrastination and want to change so that they can have more control over their results
- Anyone looking to improve their life, get faster, better results and optimise their performance
- Anyone wanting to break free of the shackles of procrastination so that they can live with a new found freedom
- This course is for you if you want to do more, be more, have more and achieve more by taking control of this limiting behaviour
Headgear Labs™ is a personal development and publishing hub dedicated to the incubation, promotion and sucess of entrpreneurs coaches and trainers. We work with some of the worlds greatest talent to bring you some of the best courses in the business.
Be sure to check out all of our trainers programs to get the very best training out there
Janet and Michael Parsons are the founders of The Chrysallis Group which is a Personal Development and coaching business dedicated to helping people unleash their potential and become their truly best version.
Janet is a multi-award winning, internationally published author, speaker, corporate-consultant and people & process educator. A qualified Emotional Freedom Technique, Matrix and Ho’oponopono Practitioner, Janet works with her clients to lead them towards their best lives.
For over 25 years, Janet has helped people and businesses achieve their goals and live their best lives.
Janet is a celebrated speaker, facilitator and mentor in assisting powerful personal development and change. Inspiring and motivating with a great sense of humour Janet loves to help people tap into their true potential.
Happily married to Michael for 31 years and proud mum to three incredible young adults.
Janet looks forward to welcoming you into the Chrysallis Community and working with you towards living your best life
Michael is an innovative and creative speaker, people developer, trainer, mentor and facilitator with an outstanding track record over 25 years in helping people and businesses unleash their potential and achieve their dreams, goals and ambitions.
An NLP practitioner and personality profiling expert, Michael has diverse and comprehensive experience in personal and leadership development, performance effectiveness and communication skills. He is also a qualified Ho’oponopono Practitioner.
Michael is an expert in people, process and performance.
As well as helping individuals and business owners in being their best, he has provided his expertise to many global iconic brands across a variety of industries.
A passionate Bass player in rock bands for over 40 years, Michael will help you get your groove back! As we all know “It’s all about the Bass”
With his amazing wife Janet, Michael looks forward to helping you unleash your potential and becoming the best you can in the areas you want growth.