Life affirming self-care for busy mothers
What you'll learn
- Clarity on what wellbeing and self-care really mean to you
- Explore and understand your own beliefs of self-worth and self-care
- Truly appreciate why your self-care is of vital importance for your whole family
- Create and claim more time for your self-care
- Increase your sense of self-worth
- Let go of excuses and practice self-care
- Drop the feeling of guilt you may be feeling about prioritising yourself
- Explore how perfectionism might be stopping you from thriving
- A technique for releasing stress and boosting your immune system
- How to create healthy boundaries
- How to ask for help and support
- How to reclaim yourself!
- A willingness to self-reflect
- An openness to create positive change in your life
- An interest in taking action
Whatever your life looks like, balancing motherhood with the rest of your life while being responsive to your own wants and needs can be a challenge. The daily responsibilities and the pressure of never having enough time to do everything that needs to be done weigh heavy on many of us. And while we meet the needs of those around us, we often completely forget or ignore ourselves.
The central theme of this course, this journey, is creating and allowing time and space for your own self-care. But it is much more than that. It is an exploration of your ingrained beliefs, how your boundaries can let you down, how your guilt holds you back and how rarely many of us realise that help is at hand. This course helps you to gently have a look at your life and put into place changes that will not only benefit you, but ultimately also those you love and care about.
Throughout the course you are encouraged to take action so that you create the change that is needed. Because it is through changes in thoughts, behaviours and action that will help you create a life in which you flourish, are energetic and loving towards yourself.
Tiina guides you gently, with humour and wisdom, sharing her own personal learnings from being a mum and professional coach to hundreds of women. She is intimately aware of the challenge of claiming time for self-care while balancing a career, childcare and others wants and needs.
Who this course is for:
- Busy, overwhelmed mothers
- Mothers who have a challenge to find time for self-care
- Mothers who put others needs before their own – all the time
- Mothers with weak or rigid boundaries resulting in frustration and a sense of loneliness
- Mothers who are not good at asking for help
- Mothers who want to re-think time and have more of it
- Mothers who yearn to feel more content and more relaxed
- Mothers who wish to reclaim themselves, their self-worth and self-care
Curiosity, courage and compassion have been instrumental in Tiina’s quest for an authentic life in which she can flourish. Tiina's interest in holistic wellbeing has not stopped with her own explorations. Instead it has been channelled into a passion and a mission to guide conscious people on the edge of the extraordinary, to reawaken their fire, follow their heart’s desire and light up their world.
Tiina is the Founder of 'Own kind of wonderful' and is a certified Coach, Rapid Transformational Therapy Practitioner, Quantum Life Technique Practitioner, Mindful Tapper and NLP Practitioner. She has a BA (Hons) degree in media and communication, has written a master's thesis in psychology and studied sociology at university level. She continues her studies into the human psyche, human behaviours and wellbeing.
She runs her business as a Transformational Coach working 1:1 with clients all over the world, guiding them gently and powerfully to break free from their limiting beliefs and live the radiant, fulfilling life they’ve always yearned for. She has co-written the book ‘Finding the song that makes your heart sing. Redefining abundant living’, hosts the podcast ‘Your own kind of wonderful’ and provides coaching to people on her YouTube channel in areas such as healthy boundaries, self-love and authenticity.