Life affirming self-care for busy mothers
- 3 hours on-demand video
- 23 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Clarity on what wellbeing and self-care really mean to you
- Explore and understand your own beliefs of self-worth and self-care
- Truly appreciate why your self-care is of vital importance for your whole family
- Create and claim more time for your self-care
- Increase your sense of self-worth
- Let go of excuses and practice self-care
- Drop the feeling of guilt you may be feeling about prioritising yourself
- Explore how perfectionism might be stopping you from thriving
- A technique for releasing stress and boosting your immune system
- How to create healthy boundaries
- How to ask for help and support
- How to reclaim yourself!
- A willingness to self-reflect
- An openness to create positive change in your life
- An interest in taking action
Whatever your life looks like, balancing motherhood with the rest of your life while being responsive to your own wants and needs can be a challenge. The daily responsibilities and the pressure of never having enough time to do everything that needs to be done weigh heavy on many of us. And while we meet the needs of those around us, we often completely forget or ignore ourselves.
The central theme of this course, this journey, is creating and allowing time and space for your own self-care. But it is much more than that. It is an exploration of your ingrained beliefs, how your boundaries can let you down, how your guilt holds you back and how rarely many of us realise that help is at hand. This course helps you to gently have a look at your life and put into place changes that will not only benefit you, but ultimately also those you love and care about.
Throughout the course you are encouraged to take action so that you create the change that is needed. Because it is through changes in thoughts, behaviours and action that will help you create a life in which you flourish, are energetic and loving towards yourself.
Tiina guides you gently, with humour and wisdom, sharing her own personal learnings from being a mum and professional coach to hundreds of women. She is intimately aware of the challenge of claiming time for self-care while balancing a career, childcare and others wants and needs.
- Busy, overwhelmed mothers
- Mothers who have a challenge to find time for self-care
- Mothers who put others needs before their own – all the time
- Mothers with weak or rigid boundaries resulting in frustration and a sense of loneliness
- Mothers who are not good at asking for help
- Mothers who want to re-think time and have more of it
- Mothers who yearn to feel more content and more relaxed
- Mothers who wish to reclaim themselves, their self-worth and self-care
Introduction and welcome to the course with details about the content and who this course is for, as well as looking at why the learnings in this course are important.
The Instructor introduces herself, both from a business perspective and a personal perspective. Tiina talks about those things that can be so tough as a mother - sharing her own experience.
An introduction to this section about what self-care is. We are looking at it holistically and expanding our understanding of what constitutes self-care.
In this lecture we look at how the beliefs we have about what a good woman and mum is like shape our own romantic relationships. Sometimes we are partly responsible for creating situations that we really didn't want to have in our lives - because our coding (beliefs).
Sometimes as adults we struggle with seeing and knowing our own self-worth, but if we look at ourselves as the children we were it is harder to deny the value of that beautiful child. This lecture encourages you to connect in with the value of the child within you.
An introduction to this section about healthy boundaries and how to create them. In this section we will also explore and expose The Victim State.
I want to leave you with a bonus healing relaxation that will not only help you relax fully but also allow your subconscious mind to adapt to new empowering beliefs about your self-care, self-worth and healthy boundaries.
Listen to this for the duration of the course, and beyond. It can be one of your self-care activities. You can listen to it in the morning first thing before getting up from bed, in the middle of the day when relaxing on the sofa or just before going to bed at night. Just make sure that you do not listen to it while driving or when out and about.
For more inspiration to live your unique life with joy, well-being, compassion, excitement and inner peace do listen to the Your own kind of wonderful podcast. In this podcast I interview inspiring women about their expertise, experience and wisdom all with the aim of helping you find ways in which to enhance your life experience:
On Podbean: https://ownkindofwonderful.podbean.com/
On Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/0dR5hzFExFuP8sGARzLnub
And last but not least do check out my guiding videos on my Own kind of wonderful Facebook page: