License your photos online: Create photographs that sell
What you'll learn
- You'll be ready to build passive income with the photos you already have
- Set up, manage and track your online portfolio
- Find your images on book covers, CDs, famous websites,...
- Apply the Four Pillars of Success to maximize your income
- Learn how to tell profitable photo from waste-of-time photo
- Use efficient tools to save your time and effort while submitting your photos
- Navigate the dos and don'ts of selling photos online
- Earn income providing real value, no scams or schemes!
- I assume you have already taken some decent photos
- No marketing, coding or enterprenurial knowledge needed, this course takes you on a step-by-step journey
- You don't need expensive DSLR camera, quality smartphone photos can earn well too!
You love photography.
You share your photos with friends and they like it, but you want more.
Your photos deserve better than to collect dust on your hard drive!
Stop throwing money at your photography hobby, let it throw some back!
Learn how to make your expensive camera pay for itself, learn how to license your photos online.
There are many ways to earn money with your photography, but most of them include either boss or clients to deal with, or website to maintain and promote. Online licensing with agencies is different - you upload your photos and agencies do all the rest for you.
Depending on your dedication, this can be a fun little set-it-and-forget-it project to support your hobby, or it can be a full-time adventure that pays for all your bills.
The course is packed with actionable steps and activities - make sure you follow along and participate in the activities!
Forget the money for a second, though: imagine holding a book with your photo on the cover, imagine your friends texting you "just saw one of your photos in a magazine I'm reading!". The satisfaction is priceless.
Join this course and learn all I had to trial-and-error myself over seven years. Learn what CUQQ - the four pillars of success - stands for. Learn how to optimize your workflow to get the results with minimal effort.
Sample student reviews:
"I am a total beginner at this and I feel like I've already learned so much. It is a very practical course, filled with how-to's and do's and don'ts. Thanks so much for sharing this!"
"I thoroughly enjoyed this introduction, and I feel I have the tools needed to start selling my pictures online. The instructor is likable; he has a great sense of humor, and sets realistic expectations. He included some wonderful life lessons about dealing with feedback, and ways to spend one's earnings. [...] "
"The course is well organized and the material is very concise. I particularly like the use of actual screen shots to support the topic. After viewing and reading a good bit on getting into stock photography, this course was exactly what I needed to take the final step toward getting my photos online."
I'll see you in the course!
(And when I say "see you", I mean it - this is not one of those courses where a guy reads his PowerPoint slides to you. You'll see me demonstrating concepts and talking to you in each single video.)
Who this course is for:
- Photographers who want to create side passive income with their photos
- Digital nomads looking to monetize their photos
- Anyone, who wants their photos to be recognized and published worldwide
- Aspiring stock photographers who don't want to waste time with trial-and-error
- This course is for you, if you want to learn how to sell photos online
- If you're new to photography and struggle with basic camera settings, you'll probably benefit from taking this course later in your photographic journey
Currently based in Sydney, Australia, I split my time between research, university teaching and photography.
On my way towards PhD in behavioral economics, bringing together Psychology and Economics.
I've been selling my photos online for 7 years now - starting this side gig was one of my best decisions. Ever since, my cameras and lenses pay for themselves, and for my flight tickets. I'm excited to share with you, how you can do the same!
I also love exploring new and exciting way of taking photos and am a big fan of DIY photography gear. Home-made pinholes, tilt-shift lenses, underwater photoshoot in the living room? You bet!
- President of MQ Photography Society
- Lectured to hundreds of students and professionals on complex business, psychology and photography topics
- Helped hundreds of photographers sign up with agencies, build their portfolio, sell photos online and enjoy passive income from their photographs
- Best photography experience: northern lights in Iceland. It was so beautiful I almost forgot to press the shutter!