Libertarianism 101 - Understanding Libertarians
- They will need to know nothing
In this course Libertarian Activist, Alex Merced, discusses what is Libertarianism, who are its popular figures, and its common critiques. This course is not meant to convince someone to be a Libertarian or not but educate people to better understand where libertarians are coming from.
The Hope is that after this course:
- You will better understand what is a libertarian and what they truly believe
- That this will enable you to be able to have more productive conversations about important issues with libertarians since you'll be able to understand where they are coming from
- If you are a libertarian, to help you learn more about the rich history of libertarian thought and speed up the process of learning the intricacies of libertarianism.
Alex Merced is former U.S. Senate candidate for the Libertarian Party and host of the AlexMercedCast Podcast. Alex Merced has over 2000 videos on economics, history and philosophy on youtube and works as a corporate trainer in the financial industry.
Who this course is for:
- People curious about what is a Libertarian
Alex Merced has several interests that include online media, music, economics, and more. Alex hopes to share the knowledge he's accumulated over the years with as many as he can.
- Alex Merced has been doing online media for over a decade
- Alex Merced has been working in training in the financial industry for over a decade
- Alex Merced has been a bedroom music producer and singer/songwriter for over a decade
- Alex Merced has run for office multiple times including a run for U.S. Senate against current Senate Minority Leader, Chuck Schumer.