Mindful Eating Course
What you'll learn
- Learn how to mentally change how you view food and eating.
- Create awareness and mindset around eating.
- Learn how to navigate difficult social situations with food.
- Practical information for making changes to your relationship with food.
- No requirements, this course is for everyone!
Do you rush through meals? After a meal do you feel like you haven't even eaten anything? Do you struggle to recognize hunger? Mindful Eating will help you break those past patterns and change your relationship with food. Instructed by Teresa Johnson, owner of Level Wellness. Teresa struggled most of her life being overweight or obese. By making small and gradual changes, Teresa used the techniques in this course to change her eating and emotions tied to eating in a way that is sustainable for the long term. This course contains a large amount of information and techniques that Teresa uses with her coaching clients.
1. Introduction to Course
2. Learn how to know your patterns of eating
3. Techniques to slow down eating
4. Identifying hunger vs boredom
5. How to use the 2 to 3 bite rule
6. Balancing alcohol
7. Ways to enjoy going out to eat
8. Navigating events and special occasions
9. Information about lean proteins
Course also includes FREE PDF bonus materials:
The Mindful Eating food journal
A hand portion guide
Note: This course is NOT intended to serve as medical advice. This course may also not be apprioriate for anyone who has or currently is suffering from disordered eating.
Who this course is for:
- Eating Mindfully is for anyone that wants to learn how to slow down their eating, be more aware of what they are consuming and develop self awareness around hunger.
I have been coaching since 2012. I consider myself a former "life long
dieter" whose passion is to help others create a balance of healthy eating without completely giving up foods they enjoy. My coaching is based on my own success of losing (and keeping off) 70 pounds, continuous education in nutrition, and continuing to work with clients from all walks of life.