Linux Super Cert Prep: Get Certified as a Linux System Admin
- 6.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- How to be able to install several "flavors" of Linux Operating System
- Master a clear understanding of organizational concepts on Linux Operating Systems
- Understand the key differences between the most widely used Linux OSs (Debian, RedHat, opensUSE)
- Understand the basics of the boot process
- Understand the basics of configuring the network through GUI
- Understand the basics of text file manipulation
- Understand the basics of SSH and Remote Access
- You should have already logged some time with Linux live ISOs, be familiar with system administration & management concepts
- You should have a computer you can run Linux on.
Have you ever sat down with RedHat, Fedora, Debian, Ubuntu or openSUSE and thought it was difficult? Are you an otherwise competent computer user that understands some of the nuts and bolts of using and maintaining a computer that is lost when faced with the Linux command line? This course is for you.
Linux is different. Once you learn it, though, it makes a lot of sense. Some of the complexity can be a little intimidating at first -- but once you know how the system is organized, why things have been done the way they are, and how to search for answers to your questions you will be a lot more comfortable using any GNU/Linux-based operating system.
- Anyone interested in Linux System Management in Business Contexts
- Anyone looking to fill in gaps in their knowledge of Linux organization basics
- Anyone who wants to pass the Linux Competency Exam so that you can meet employment requirements
- Linux Support Level I, Remote Linux Administrator, Linux Desktop Support Level I