Level 2: Urdu Language for Beginners - Essential Grammar
What you'll learn
- Use Urdu vocabulary in speaking and writing
- Write simple sentences in masculine/feminine and singular/plural form
- Use Urdu tenses including present, past and future.
- Use pronoun and verb/helping verb (that is a bit tricky part in Urdu language)
- Be able to read and write Urdu alphabets and some basic wordss
Learning Urdu grammar is crucial. Because there are so many confusing and tricky things that you must know in Urdu language.
Urdu language is very different from English. Even its sentence structure is very different from English language.
If you already learning Urdu from anywhere, and you don’t know grammar, there must be so many confusing question in your mind, and you must be thinking like that,
why is this; what is that; why is something there and why something is not here; I supposed to see this, but here is different, what’s all that crazy stuff in Urdu language, etc…
There are so many tricky parts in Urdu grammar. But If you able to learn Urdu grammar once, you can memorize Urdu vocabulary from anywhere or any resources according to your needs. And it would be so easier for you to use them in your Urdu writing and in your daily speaking life. It is just be so simple.
If you are learning Urdu…. Right now, you are taking so much to time to learn Urdu, but if you mastered the Urdu grammar, it would boost your learning speed. It’s like that you have achieved your half world/goal.
Learn Urdu Grammar in a Very Simple and Easiest Way
- Learning Basic Sentence Structure
- Pronoun, Verb, Gender, Singular/Plural
- All Tenses with Simple Examples
- Some Tricky parts of Urdu Grammar
- Assignments and Exercises for Boosting your Skills
- Monthly Hangout with me – Live Class
- Monthly Updating of Learning Stuff
Benefits of Learning Urdu Language
There are many advantages to learning Urdu language. By Learning Urdu language, you can easily learn some other Urdu related languages like Hindi, Punjabi, Pashto, etc. The Urdu language is same as Hindi except writing script. In speaking, there is no difference. So you can travel in India and Pakistan for your business or entertainment. You can communicate with millions of Urdu/Hindi speakers in all around world. Also, you can watch and enjoy Bollywood/Lollywood movies, dramas, songs etc. You can read and enjoy beautiful Urdu literature like poetry, novel etc.
Contents and overview
This course has about 1 hour and 20 minute long content, that is divided in simple 4 sections. It is designed for beginners who have already some knowledge of Urdu alphabets at least.
You will learn basics structure of Urdu grammar. You will know the some tricky parts of pronoun, verb/helping verb, masculine/feminine sentences, singular/plural sentences, and much more. You will learn all tenses with simple examples.
Also, you will find some exercises and assignment with solution. And if you don’t understand something, you can always ask questions in Q/A section. You will get the answer within 24 hours.
Monthly live class (Google hangout) and monthly stuff updating is also included.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners who want to learn Urdu grammar
- Beginners who have Urdu vocabulary, but they don’t know how to use them in their writing
- Who want to establish their business in India or Pakistan and want to communicate with Indian and Pakistani peoples.
- Anyone who want to watch Bollywood and Lollywood movies, dramas, and listening songs.
- Anyone who is interested in Urdu literature and want to read beautiful Urdu poetries, stories and novels.
I am a professional writer and an online instructor.
I am taking live online classes and teaching Urdu language on different online platform.
I write fiction and educational books in English and Urdu language.
I am the author of '900 Fiction Creative Writing Prompts', '1000 English idioms and phrases' and many others.
qualification: M.A English literature