Level 1 CFA® Exam Prep Bootcamp (Part 1/2)
What you'll learn
- Prepare for the CFA® Level 1 exam
- Earn one of the most prestigious designations in finance and investment management
- Acquire a solid understanding of key business and finance disciplines
- Impress interviewers by showing a strong an understanding of finance fundamentals and advanced topics concepts
- Study Ethics, Quantitative Methods (Statistics and Probability), Corporate Finance, Economics, and Alternative Investments
- Understand the Global Investment Performance Standards (GIPS)
- Learn about the time value of money, discounted cash flow applications, statistical concepts and market returns, probability and probability distributions, sampling and estimation, hypothesis testing, and technical analysis
- Acquire an understanding of corporate governance, capital budgeting, cost of capital, measures of leverage, and working capital management
- Gain an understanding of fundamental topics like demand and supply, firm and market structure, economic growth, business cycles, monetary trade and capital flows, and currency exchange rates
- No prior experience is required. We will start from the very basics
We will help you prepare for the CFA® Level 1 Exam.
A record number of candidates register to take the CFA® exams. Pursuing the credential is a rigorous process, which requires a lot of time and effort. And yet, many people around the world sign up for the CFA® exams. The reason is that a CFA® designation can move your resume to the top of the pile in a competitive job market.
We are proud to present you a training bootcamp created by 365's team that aims to prepare you for the CFA® Level 1 exam provided by CFA Institute.
The five topics we will cover here are:
· Ethical and Professional Standards
· Portfolio Management
· Corporate Finance
· Alternative Investments
This Bootcamp has been designed as a supplement to the official study materials provided by the CFA Institute and should not be seen as a substitute for these materials. Our goal is to make your life a bit easier. The lessons we have prepared are consistent with the current CFA® Level 1 curriculum and exam structure (and will continue to be updated to ensure consistency over time). We cover all Learning Outcome Statements (LOS), and we have dedicated a separate video to each LOS. This ensures that together we will study the concepts that are likely to be tested on the exam.
Why take our Bootcamp?
· A successful track record on Udemy – over 1,750,000 students have enrolled in our courses
· Experienced team – the authors of this course are finance professionals who have acquired significant practical experience (they have worked for companies like HSBC, Morgan Stanley, PwC, Coca Cola, etc.)
· Carefully scripted and animated tutorials with plenty of real-world examples
· A variety of practice questions at the end of each Reading to test your progress
· Extensive case studies that will help you reinforce what you have learned
· Excellent support: If you don’t understand a concept or you simply want to drop us a line, you’ll receive an answer in one or two business days
· Dynamic: We don’t want to waste your time! The instructors keep up a very good pace throughout the whole course.
We will cover a wide variety of topics, including:
Ethics and trust in the investment profession, Code of Ethics and Standards of Professional Conduct, the Global Investment Performance Standards (GIPS)
The time value of money, Discounted cash flow applications, Statistical concepts and market returns, Probability concepts, Common probability distributions, Sampling and estimation, Hypothesis testing, Technical analysis
Corporate governance, Capital budgeting, Cost of capital, Measures of leverage, Working capital management
Demand and supply analysis, The firm and market structures, Aggregate output and economic growth, Understanding business cycles, Monetary and fiscal policy, International trade and capital flows, Currency exchange rates
Categories of alternative investments, Potential benefits of alternative investments, Issues in valuing and calculating returns on alternative investments
Each of these topics builds on the previous ones. And this is one of the considerable benefits you will gain by taking our Bootcamp. You will acquire valuable theoretical and practical skills that are necessary for a successful career in the world of investment management, investment banking, and corporate finance.
Moreover, our focus is to teach topics that flow smoothly and complement each other. The course covers exam concepts at a fraction of the cost of traditional programs (not to mention the amount of time you will save).
We are happy to offer an unconditional 30-day money-back in full guarantee. No risk for you. The content of the course is excellent, and this is a no-brainer for us, as we are certain you will love it.
Why wait? Every day is a missed opportunity.
Click the “Buy Now” button and become a part of our program today.
*CFA Institute does not endorse, promote, review or warrant the accuracy or quality of the products or services offered by 365 Careers or Udemy. The CFA Institute Logo, CFA®, and Chartered Financial Analyst® are just a few of the trademarks owned by CFA Institute.*
* *Please note that the Bootcamp will be split into two courses on Udemy. The reason is that the sheer length of topics we have covered does not allow us to have a single course;
Who this course is for:
- CFA® Level 1 candidates
- People interested in taking the CFA® exams
- Individuals who are interested in a career in finance
- Anyone who wants to learn Ethics, Quantitative Methods, Corporate Finance, Economics, Alternative Investments
365 Careers is the #1 best-selling provider of business, finance, and data science courses on Udemy. The company’s courses have been taken by more than 2,000,000 students in 210 countries. People working at world-class firms like Apple, PayPal, and Citibank have completed 365 Careers trainings.
Currently, 365 focuses on the following topics on Udemy: 1) Finance – Finance fundamentals, Financial modeling in Excel, Valuation, Accounting, Capital budgeting, Financial statement analysis (FSA), Investment banking (IB), Leveraged buyout (LBO), Financial planning and analysis (FP&A), Corporate budgeting, applying Python for Finance, Tesla valuation case study, CFA, ACCA, and CPA
2) Data science – Statistics, Mathematics, Probability, SQL, Python programming, Python for Finance, Business Intelligence, R, Machine Learning, TensorFlow, Tableau, the integration of SQL and Tableau, the integration of SQL, Python, Tableau, Power BI, Credit Risk Modeling, and Credit Analytics, Data literacy, Product Management, Pandas, Numpy, Python Programming, Data Strategy
3) Entrepreneurship – Business Strategy, Management and HR Management, Marketing, Decision Making, Negotiation, and Persuasion, Tesla's Strategy and Marketing
4) Office productivity – Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Word, and Microsoft Outlook
5) Blockchain for Business
All of our courses are:
- Real-life tested
By choosing 365 Careers, you make sure you will learn from proven experts, who have a passion for teaching, and can take you from beginner to pro in the shortest possible amount of time.
If you want to become a financial analyst, a data scientist, a business analyst, a data analyst, a business intelligence analyst, a business executive, a finance manager, an FP&A analyst, an investment banker, or an entrepreneur
365 Careers’ courses are the perfect place to start.
I am a CFA ® charterholder with a Master’s Degree in Finance from the Erasmus University Rotterdam in the Netherlands. Professionally, I have been employed in the financial sector for the last ten years, focusing on providing lending solutions to small and medium enterprises. Other than that, I have spent a considerable amount of time on portfolio management and investment advisory for the last 5 years.