Let's Speak Hindi: Explore, Express and Impress
What you'll learn
- Learn to pronounce common words and phrases to easily converse in a variety of everyday situations.
- Learn simple yet effective phrases from daily life to easily book a taxi , order food and book tickets .
- Asking questions, introducing yourself , meeting new people ,ordering food and talking about hobbies in Hindi.
- Learn time phrases , money phrases, transportation and shopping conversations in an easy way.
- Learn to handle bank and health related issues, salon and beauty related tips , travelling as a tourist in Hindi.
- Easy phrases for daily chores , talking to helpers , telephone conversation and buying vegetables fruits and grocery .
- No previous knowledge of Hindi required
- This course is designed for learners who wish to learn and speak Hindi at an easy pace without getting puzzled by complicated grammatical patterns and structure.
- Before getting enrolled for this course, please ensure that you have gone through all the lessons and learnt basic words and phrases from my first course" Let's learn Hindi through English". Also to further refine your writing skills you can always explore my second course " Hindi Writing - Tips and Techniques" which will prove to be an added asset in the journey of learning a beautiful language .
I am really excited to present before you the advanced course of Hindi " Let's Speak Hindi" with easy logical and lively lessons.
This Hindi course includes:
Easy practical Basic Hindi Grammar
Everyday situations presented in Hindi
Skills to devlop the fluency through listening and speaking practice
New vocabulary and phrases with perfect Hindi accent
Daily routine sentences
Transliteration of Hindi script
Downloadable pdf files for each lesson
Access on computer, mobile and TV
Full lifetime access to all the lessons
Best value for money
Who this course is for:
- Students of all levels who are really busy but wish to master a new language at an easy pace.
- Those who get bored by complicated grammar patterns and structure and wish to start interaction without getting puzzled .
- Anyone from any background who wish to learn this language for personal or professional reasons.
- Those who are moving or travelling to India as a tourist and need to brush up their communication skills.
Literature and teaching have been associated with me for longer than I can remember. I have always believed in the reciprocal nature of learning and through this course, I attempt to reach out to a greater set of individuals so as to deepen all our knowledge baskets.
With M.A and M. Phil in English Literature ,a degree in Education (B.Ed) and a teaching experience of 17+ years, I guarantee you a journey replete with fun, leaving you and me, both, as smarter individuals.
I have lived all my life in this land of wonders called India with Hindi being my mother tongue. India is not only famous for its grandeur and cultural diversity, but also for the immense growth prospects it holds. All of it makes a strong case for both promoting and learning one of its many languages – Hindi, to which I can do justice owing to my experience in teaching, proficiency in the global tongue (English) and command over Hindi (my mother tongue).
Hope to see you soon! Be healthy, be happy and keep learning. :)