Let's Make a Progress Bar
What you'll learn
- How to make a progress bar with the SPARKLINE() formula
- How to create different types of progress bars, including vertical progress bars and color-changing progress bars.
- Find out what SPARKLINE() is and how to use this powerful Google Sheets formula
- Learn how to set the maximum value for the progress bar
- You must have a basic understanding of Google Sheets
- You must know how to open and use Google Sheets at at least a basic level
Impress your colleagues and track your goals with ease using this simple yet powerful tool. Join now and take your spreadsheet skills to the next level!
Learn how to customize the appearance of the progress bars and add them to your Google Sheets for easy tracking of your goals and projects. Master the SPARKLINE() formula in Google Sheets.
IF() to hide data and bars
FILTER() function to collect data
In this course, you will learn how to create dynamic and visually appealing progress bars within Google Sheets. Using Sparkline, a powerful data visualization tool, you will learn how to create bar charts that display progress towards a specific goal or target. Additionally, you will discover how to make your progress bars stand out by incorporating color changes that indicate levels of completion or urgency. By the end of the course, you will have the skills and knowledge to build customized progress bars that are both functional and eye-catching. Whether you're a business owner, data analyst, or anyone who works with data in Google Sheets, this course is sure to enhance your data visualization abilities.
I will show you how to hide a completed progress bar in Google Sheets using an "if" formula. And I'll demonstrate the FILTER() formula as well to count the number of completed steps. You'll be able to interchange between a bar and a message.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who uses spreadsheets to manage projects; Product managers, data analysts, data managers.
- Great for anyone who needs to track progress on a task or project.
- Great for virtual assistants who keep a lot of projects managed for clients.
- Great for freelancers who want to bring visual flair to their schedules and project management spreadsheets.
As a Resident Google Sheets Wizard at Better Sheets. Andrew Kamphey's primary focus is on teaching tutorials and building tools inside Google Sheets. In his role, he provides guidance and expertise to help individuals and businesses make the most of Google Sheets.
He is skilled in using Google Sheets to create complex formulas, automate tasks, and integrate with other Google apps and services.
Andrew regularly creates and shares resources such as video tutorials and blog posts to help others learn how to use Google Sheets more effectively. By leveraging his deep knowledge of the program, Andrew helps people unlock the full potential of Google Sheets and achieve their goals.