Let's Learn Hindi through English
What you'll learn
- Communicate easily with the vernacular speakers of India.
- Read and comprehend basic Hindi literature.
- Explore the rich tradition and culture of India.
- Acquire indepth knowledge about various other aspects while travelling or setting up business in India.
- Naturally learn to speak Hindi through 'real daily life conversations'.
- There are no pre-requisites for this course; it is designed keeping an absolute beginner in mind. So, just hop on this railgadi with a backpack filled with enthusiasm, dedication, pen/pencil and paper.
- Enrolling for my second course ' Hindi Writing - Tips and Techniques ' will be an added asset after mastering this basic Hindi course. So go ahead and start learning how to write Hindi.
HIndi has been the lingua franca of India and being a proud Indian, I would like to introduce you to this course “Let’s Learn Hindi through English”. The reason we have chosen English as the driver is its position as the world’s common tongue.
The course is structured as follows:
- Alphabets (vowels and consonants)
- Vocabulary Building
- Basic Grammar concepts
- Conversation in various scenarios
We shall focus on enhancing your communication ability. Keeping that in mind, a special section is dedicated to practicing conversation in some likely daily scenarios.
Aapka swaagat hai iss sunehre safar mein (I welcome you onto this beautiful journey).
Who this course is for:
- This course is designed keeping an individual with absolutely no exposure to Hindi and would strengthen the grasp of all those who have the slightest of idea about this language. One might come here with a variety of motivations, for instance, to set up business in India, to read Hindi literature, to watch Indian cinema, to aide in travel, etc. We have ensured that the learner leaves the course with at least these goals covered.
Literature and teaching have been associated with me for longer than I can remember. I have always believed in the reciprocal nature of learning and through this course, I attempt to reach out to a greater set of individuals so as to deepen all our knowledge baskets.
With M.A and M. Phil in English Literature ,a degree in Education (B.Ed) and a teaching experience of 17+ years, I guarantee you a journey replete with fun, leaving you and me, both, as smarter individuals.
I have lived all my life in this land of wonders called India with Hindi being my mother tongue. India is not only famous for its grandeur and cultural diversity, but also for the immense growth prospects it holds. All of it makes a strong case for both promoting and learning one of its many languages – Hindi, to which I can do justice owing to my experience in teaching, proficiency in the global tongue (English) and command over Hindi (my mother tongue).
Hope to see you soon! Be healthy, be happy and keep learning. :)