Let's Describe In English And Boost Your English Fluency
- 11.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Students will be able to use important English vocabulary, idioms, and phrases immediately.
- Students will be able to create detailed descriptions of everyday situations using essential English vocabulary and phrases.
- A desire to improve, have fun, and be more confident using English
- A positive attitude and a computer, tablet, or smartphone
IN THIS COURSE, we're going to improve your English fluency as we explore, analyze, and examine unique and interesting images of people in action.
WE'LL ANALYZE each image and situation in five (5) parts:
The Setting (Time & Place)
The Action (People & Activities)
The Story (The Context)
Video Quiz & Review
THIS COURSE WILL:
Improve your ability to summarize and describe people and situations in English
Improve your proficiency with important English vocabulary, idioms, and phrases
Improve your pronunciation of essential English words and expressions
Improve your confidence speaking and describing in English
TARGET ENGLISH LANGUAGE SKILLS:
Active English grammar
ABOUT THE INSTRUCTOR:
Michael teaches American English. He was born and raised in the United States and speaks with an American accent. Michael is TESOL and TEFL certified. Since 2012, he has successfully taught customized English courses to students from around the world.
Michael has graduate and undergraduate degrees in Spanish and Criminal Justice. Prior to living in SE Asia, he was a U.S. Federal Investigator. Before that, Michael was a police officer. He’s fluent in the following languages: English, Spanish, American Sign Language, and Indonesian.
- Non-native English speakers looking to live and work in an English speaking country
- English students who want to improve their English language fluency and confidence