Let's Create a Course in Articulate Storyline 3 / 360
- 3 hours on-demand video
- 36 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Create new courseware in Storyline 3 / 360
- Update and enhance existing courses within Storyline 3 / 360
- Have an appreciation of making design choices to improve learning outcomes
- Articulate Storyline 3 or Articulate Storyline 360 (a 30 day trial version is available from Articulate)
- Basic understanding of Instructional Design
- Desire to learn or enhance one's understanding of Storyline
This course takes the approach of learning Articulate Storyline 3 by developing a course from start to finish. This way you will learn things as they naturally occur. The intent is to help you to become an independent developer in Storyline so you can be successful when you create your own course. As you go through the course, you will learn the following skills:
- Navigation in Storyline
- How slides and scenes work
- Design choices in presenting information
- Building interactivity with states, layers, triggers, animations, and the timeline
This course is meant to help by focusing on doing rather than being a passive observer or doing 'test exercises.' To assist your learning, you will find yourself doing through mini-challenges that are realistic and what you will encounter when developing. After the mini-challenge is presented a possible solution is shown so you can get additional ideas in how to solve presenting problems.
- Practitioner's of Instructional Design
Time to introduce our end user to the team they'll be working with. The more the merrier, right?
This covers the third element of interactivity in Storyline, layers. The other two you've seen are triggers and states.