Public Speaking for Business and Education
What you'll learn
- Overcome your fear of public speaking.
- Radiate confidence and competence when addressing an audience.
- Develop an energetic voice and manner.
- Display good posture and an authentic smile.
- Demonstrate excellent video presentation skills.
- Achieve excellence in interpersonal communications.
- Learn how to develop a personal impact as part of your communication skills.
- Develop skills to use in business and in your personal life.
- Nail your job interview.
- Make the sale, close the deal, persuade others to action.
- Become an excellent communicator like Neil Tyson.
- Motivation and a willingness to learn are the keys to success.
- No prior knowledge or skills in communication is needed to take this course.
ATTENTION LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!
Ask yourself the following questions:
Do you have difficulties speaking in front of an audience?
Do you have trouble getting your nerves under control?
Do you want to learn how to put together an effective presentation with Udemy?
Would you like to become a better salesperson?
Do you want to persuade others to follow you?
Or would you like to get people to pay attention to you?
If you answered 'yes' to any of the questions above then this course is for you!
Complete my Udemy course and you will be able to do the following:
1. Use the keys to effective interpersonal communication: Believability and the Nine Behavioral Skills of Communication.
2. Develop Connection with your listeners via the behavioral skill of Eye Communication.
3. Develop energy in your interpersonal communications via the behavioral skills of Posture and Movement, Gestures and Facial Expressions, and Voice and Vocal Variety.
4. Develop credibility in your interpersonal communication via the behavioral skills of Dress and Appearance and Language, Nonwords, and Pauses.
5. Develop interaction with your audience via the behavioral skills of Listener Involvement, Humor, and the Natural Self.
Supplementary exercise problems are available for download on my Udemy course website. These exercises will enhance your learning of the Udemy course lectures and help you become better at speaking in formal and informal situations.
Who this course is for:
- Take this course to learn effective verbal and non-verbal communication skills.
- This course will teach you ways to overcome your fear of public speaking.
- This course offers useful information to help you ace your next job interview.
- It will boost your confidence when you ask your boss for a raise.
- Sales people: Learning how to communicate will help you seal the deal.
Greetings to everyone. I never thought I would end up formally teaching others, but here I am. I decided to simplify the learning process by providing my own lessons on particular topics. I am knowledgeable in topics that have to do with relationships, accounting, algebra, computers, Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Software, and others as well. I hope you will all enjoy what I have to teach.