What you'll learn
- improve core skills like reading comprehension, logical thinking in a legal context and particular wording as well as written legal communication
- understand and work with international contracts beyond the understanding of technical terms
- no prerequisites
- knowledge of own coutry's law system is helpful to understand parallels and differences
Legal English is a field of the English language which deals with law related issues and how to communicate them properly.
This video course includes the three different aspects of legal English:
- General English skills
- Specific law and legal skills
- Communication skills
Lecturer Tim Aghotor guides you through different definitions and explains the following aspects in depth:
- Common law
- The English legal system
- The court system
You will be able to improve core skills like reading comprehension, logical thinking in a legal context and particular wording as well as written legal communication.
Who this course is for:
- law students
- managers or lawyers who want to work globally
Lecturio is a leading online knowledge platform that offers more than 5,000 courses and trainings from a variety of topics including business trainings, software, law, medicine and more in both English and German. Students and learning enthusiasts have the opportunity to revise lectures content digitally in addition to their in-class lectures, professionals can improve their expertise in a specific area, and companies can centrally train their employees in an affordable way.