Leetcode Questions Solutions Explained
- It would be nice to know data structures and algorithms. Heaps, queues, stacks, Linked Lists, trees etc.
I am solving and explaining Microsoft, Google, Airbnb, Uber, Amazon interview questions, I believe this will be helpful for your technical interview preparation. This course will help you understand the logic of solving the questions rather than memorizing the algorithms. I am explaining each question on a whiteboard and try to make sense. I hope you will find this course helpful.
Who this course is for:
- People who are looking to pass Major tech companies interviews.
- 07:22Detect Capital | Leetcode 520
- 07:20Sort Array By Parity II | Leetcode 922
- 09:30Palindrome Number | Leetcode 9
- 07:40Longest Substring Without Repeating Characters | Leetcode 3
- 03:59Missing Number | Leetcode 268
- 08:53Partition List | Leetcode 86
- 11:37Minimum Path Sum | Leetcode 64
- 06:20First Unique Character in a String | Leetcode 387
- 07:02Repeated DNA Sequences | Leetcode 187
- 09:57Linked List Cycle II | Leetcode 142
- 09:23Remove Duplicates from Sorted List II | Leetcode 82
- 08:44Merge k Sorted Lists | Leetcode 23
- 11:42Merge Intervals | Leetcode 56
- 09:53Remove Element | Leetcode 27
After spending 16 years in the IT industry as a programmer I decied to move to Education field. I worked for small and large size well known global brands for 10 years while I was in the UK. Now I do my training videos on Programming Data Structures and Algorithms, iOS and Swift Development, Machine Learning and Deep Learning, Drone technology.
I will be uploading new videos frequently, I hope I will be helpful.