Leetcode Questions Solutions Explained 5
- Basic Data Structures and Algorithms
I am solving and explaining Microsoft, Google, Airbnb, Uber, Amazon interview questions, I believe this will be helpful for your technical interview preparation. This course will help you understand the logic of solving the questions rather than memorizing the algorithms. I am explaining each question on a whiteboard and try to make sense. I hope you will find this course helpful.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner to Advanced Programmers
- 06:56Sqrtx | Microsoft, LinkedIn, amazon interview question
- 07:41Sort Colors | Microsoft Interview Question | Leetcode 75
- 06:13Last Stone Weight | Amazon | Facebook | Microsoft Interview question
- 12:52Unique Paths | Leetcode | Microsoft , Amazon,Interview question
- 10:22Number of Islands | Google Interview Question | Leetcode 200
- 14:18merge two sorted lists | Leetcode 21
- 12:40Subarray Sum Equals K O(n) Solution
- 07:16Squares of a sorted array | Leetcode | Microsoft , Amazon,Interview question
- 07:59find all duplicates in an array | Leetcode | Microsoft ,Interview question
- 09:19Valid Parentheses | Amazon, Facebook , Linkedin interview question | Leetcode 20
After spending 16 years in the IT industry as a programmer I decied to move to Education field. I worked for small and large size well known global brands for 10 years while I was in the UK. Now I do my training videos on Programming Data Structures and Algorithms, iOS and Swift Development, Machine Learning and Deep Learning, Drone technology.
I will be uploading new videos frequently, I hope I will be helpful.