Leetcode Questions Solutions Explained 3
- Basic Data Structures and Algorithms
I am solving and explaining Microsoft, Google, Airbnb, Uber, Amazon interview questions, I believe this will be helpful for your technical interview preparation. This course will help you understand the logic of solving the questions rather than memorizing the algorithms. I am explaining each question on a whiteboard and try to make sense. I hope you will find this course helpful.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner to Advanced Programmers
- 08:34Reverse Only Letters | Microsoft, Google, Linkedin interview | Leetcode 917
- 04:57Remove Duplicates from Sorted List | Google interview question Leetcode 83
- 23:15Contiguous Array | Microsoft, Google, Facebook interview | Leetcode 525
- 06:09Kth Largest Element in an Array | Microsoft interview question | Leetcode 215
- 05:11Jewels and Stones | Microsoft, Google interview question | Leetcode 771
- 07:02Remove Linked List Elements | Microsoft, Facebook interview | Leetcode 203
- 11:31Best Time to Buy and Sell Stock | Microsoft, Facebook interview question 121
- 04:44Reverse String | Microsoft, Google, Linkedin interview question | Leetcode 344
- 06:20First Bad Version | Microsoft, Google, Facebook interview question | Leetcode 27
- 14:46Product of Array Except Self | Linkedin, Google interview que. | Leetcode 238
After spending 16 years in the IT industry as a programmer I decied to move to Education field. I worked for small and large size well known global brands for 10 years while I was in the UK. Now I do my training videos on Programming Data Structures and Algorithms, iOS and Swift Development, Machine Learning and Deep Learning, Drone technology.
I will be uploading new videos frequently, I hope I will be helpful.