Leetcode Questions Solutions Explained 2
- Basic Data Structures and Algorithms
I am solving and explaining Microsoft, Google, Airbnb, Uber, Amazon interview questions, I believe this will be helpful for your technical interview preparation. This course will help you understand the logic of solving the questions rather than memorizing the algorithms. I am explaining each question on a whiteboard and try to make sense. I hope you will find this course helpful.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner to Advanced Programmers
- 12:41Add Two Numbers | Google, Facebook, Microsoft interview question | Leetcode 2
- 13:46Search in Rotated Sorted Array II | Google interview question Leetcode 81
- 05:18Fizz Buzz | Microsoft, Google, Amazon interview question | Leetcode 412
- 07:57Island Perimeter | Google, Facebook, Amazon interview question | Leetcode 463
- 04:33Split a String in Balanced Strings | Microsoft Interview Question leetcode 1221
- 09:05Binary Tree Right Side View | Google, Facebook interview question | Leetcode 199
- 13:20Binary Tree Level Order Traversal | Google, Amazon question Leetcode 102
- 06:24Move Zeroes | Microsoft, Google , Facebook interview question | Leetcode 283
- 07:32Palindrome Linked List | Microsoft, Google interview question | Leetcode 234
- 08:09Reverse Integer | Microsoft, Google, Linkedin, Facebook question | Leetcode 7
- 07:31Self Dividing Numbers | Microsoft, Google, Facebook question | Leetcode 728
- 09:18Find Pivot Index | Amazon, Microsoft, Airbnb interview question | Leetcode 724
After spending 16 years in the IT industry as a programmer I decied to move to Education field. I worked for small and large size well known global brands for 10 years while I was in the UK. Now I do my training videos on Programming Data Structures and Algorithms, iOS and Swift Development, Machine Learning and Deep Learning, Drone technology.
I will be uploading new videos frequently, I hope I will be helpful.