LEETCODE In Python: 50 Algorithms Coding Interview Questions
What you'll learn
- Solve Easy to Hard Difficulty problems using different data structures and algorithms
- How to solve some of the most popular interview questions asked by major tech companies
- Breaking down the coding interview problems in a step by step, systematic manner
- Popular problems patterns
- Algorithms and data structures
- Strengthen your problem solving and programming skills
- Basic Knowledge of fundamental data structures and algorithms is preferred
- Basic Knowledge of python is preferred
- If you want to submit the code yourself, you should be familiar with leetcode and have an account
Want to master popular problem-solving techniques, data structures, and algorithms that interviewers love? Dive right in!
Crave step-by-step explanations for 50 of the industry's hottest interview questions? We've got you covered.
Looking to up your game in competitive programming? Buckle up for a thrilling journey!
Welcome to the course!
In this course, you'll have a detailed, step by step explanation of 50 hand-picked LeetCode questions where you'll learn about the most popular techniques and problems used in the coding interview, This is the course I wish I had when I was doing my interviews. and it comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee
What is LeetCode?
LeetCode is essentially a huge repository of real interview questions asked by the most popular tech companies ( Google, Amazon, Facebook, Microsoft, and more ).
The problem with LeetCode is also its advantage, IT'S HUGE, so huge in fact that interviewers from the most popular companies often directly ask questions they find on LeetCode, So it's hard to navigate through the huge amount of problems to find those that really matter, this is what this course is for.
I spent countless hours on LeetCode and I'm telling you that you don't have to do the same and still be able to get a job at a major tech company.
Course overview :
In this course, I compiled 50 of the most important and the most popular interview questions asked by these major companies and I explain them, in a true STEP BY STEP fashion to help you understand exactly how to solve these types of questions.
The problems are handpicked to ensure complete coverage of the most popular techniques, data structures, and algorithms used in interviews so you can generalize the patterns you learn here on other problems.
Each problem gets multiple videos :
Explanation and intuition video(s): we do a detailed explanation of the problems and its solution, this video will be longer because we will do a step by step explanation for the problems.
Coding video(s): where we code the solution discussed in the explanation video together.
Walkthrough video(s): where we go over each line of code and see what it does
We will use basic python for this course to code our solutions, previous knowledge in python is preferred but NOT required for the coding part of the course.
The problems are categorised for easier navigation and will be regularly updated with more popular and interesting problems.
Some of the stuff this course will cover are :
Arrays and Strings interview questions.
Searching interview questions and algorithms.
Dynamic Programming interview questions.
Backtracking interview questions ( With step by step visualisation ).
Trees and Graphs interview questions and algorithms.
Data structures Like Stacks, Queues, Maps, Linked Lists, and more.
In other words, this course is your one-stop-shop for your dream job.
Who this course is for:
- Developers eager to pass the coding interview at huge companies like Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Amazon, etc.
- People who want to develop their problem solving skills.
- Developers getting ready for their technical interviews.
- Students getting ready for their internship coding interviews.
- People who want to get better at competitive coding
I am a professional software engineer with a passion for teaching and a strong believer in lifelong learning.
I am not one of those guys who started programming at the age of 3 and stuff like that, I started programming in my first year of college, I struggled, built stuff, failed many times and finally through countless hours of hard work I managed to become a professional software engineer in a very respectable company that you probably heard of.
I am here to teach you all that I know about software engineering, web development, data structures and algorithms
I hope to save you tons of hours skimming through tens of resources online as I did, and I sincerely hope that I could benefit you as much as possible