LEED v4 Green Associate Exam Tutorial
What you'll learn
- Students who take this course will be better-prepared to take their LEED Green Associate exam and become credentialed under the Green Business Certification Inc.
- Learn how topics such as energy, water, and resources apply to our built environment.
- This course requires basic computer knowledge and the ability to understand fundamental sustainability concepts.
This LEED Green Associate tutorial is equipped with nine sections and 75 sample questions. It includes an introduction to LEED, the organizational aspects of the USGBC, and the following sections are dedicated to each scorecard category. Whether you are a student, professional, or interested in environmental impacts from the built environment, this course will give you a broad scope of LEED content to pass your exam on the first try.
Who this course is for:
- This course should be taken by anyone interested in building sustainability, but specifically those who are seeking their LEED Green Associate credential.
- Any student interested in the environment would also benefit from LEED concepts.
- Professionals looking to obtain another professional credential would benefit from this course.
My name is Anthony, an adjunct professor of Geography, M.S. in Sustainable Management from the University of Wisconsin - Green Bay, and a B.A. in Environmental Studies. I am a LEED Green Associate with real-world experience in building consultations and climate change mitigation in the built environment. I also teach geography at a university.