LEED Green Associate V4 Exam | 4 Full Practice Tests
- 4 Practice Tests
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Green building and sustainability passion and interest.
- LEED Green Associate Training is preferred but not mandatory.
- Computer with internet connection.
- No eligibility requirements to take this course, it's available for everyone who wants to learn about green building practices.
The first practice test will allow students to understand the whole LEED process, terminologies, and core structure of LEED rating system. you should find it easy to pass this exam as it's focusing on the basic knowledge of LEED rating system. If you couldn't pass this exam, you have to go back again and restudy the book to be able to go further to the next level (Intermediate).
Goals of the test:
- Understand LEED terminologies and abbreviations.
- Understand high-level LEED certification process.
- Learn about Credit Categories strategies and high-level interactions.
- Understand simple synergies between credit categories.
The second practice test will allow students to dive-deeper into the LEED process, understand LEED strategies in a more detail, will be able to differentiate between trade-offs and synergies of each credit category, and will feel more confident towards LEED rating system.
should find some difficulty in recalling some items as it goes more behind the basic knowledge of LEED rating system. If you couldn't pass this exam, you have to go back again and restudy the book to be able to go further to the next level (Professional).
Goals of the test:
- Understand complex LEED terminologies..
- Dive-deeper into LEED process.
- Learn more about Credit Categories synergies and trade-offs..
- Be able to recognize the strategies and make a smart selections.
The Third practice test will allow students to feel the pressure of the exam! This practice test is almost in the same difficultly level of the actual exam. This exam will assess your ability to pass your LEED test, and you can consider it as part of your study as it will increase your knowledge and make you think more about situations happening in green building processes. If you couldn't pass this exam from the first time, you can retake it again after revising the appropriate knowledge area that you are not getting high score in. After that, You can give it a try for the next level (Expert).
Goals of the test:
- Feel the pressure of the actual LEED exam.
- Test yourself in a 2 hour practice test and manage to finish on time.
- understand how to answer situational questions.
- Consider the practice test as part of your study even if you couldn't pass from the first time.
The last step in your journey and right before taking your actual exam! The difficult practice test is going to keep your head spinning from the long situational questions that requires deep knowledge and understanding of the LEED processes and knowledge areas with their interactions. Get ready for the most difficult exam and don't forget to consider the exam as part of your study and not an indication of failure or low-confidence! Passing this exam means you are a true professional in LEED rating system and green building practices.
Goals of the test:
- Test your abilities in a long situational questions.
- Test your knowledge and understanding of advanced LEED and green building practices.
LEED® GREEN ASSOCIATE™ practice exams consist of multiple-choice questions. The students will be able to assess their knowledge and ability to finish the exam with the required score practising 400 Questions in 4 simulation exams to be completed in 2 hours each. The simulation exams are applicable for LEED V4 and will give you a life-time access to the tests and can be taken for unlimited times.
The practice questions were prepared by a USGBC approved instructor "USGBC Faculty - Karim elnabawy. USGBC® Faculty are experienced educators with a strong background in professional education, training, and facilitation in green building and sustainability development.
Each simulation exam will allow the students to focus on the credit categories they are studying while providing explanation on correct and incorrect answers. Our simulation exams are designed to sequence from easy to medium, hard and expert levels.
The 4 simulation exams are as follows:
Practice Test 01- Amateur Level 01 (Easy)
Practice Test 02- Intermediate Level 02 (Medium)
Practice Test 03- Professional Level 03 (Hard) - like an actual exam.
Practice Test 04- Expert Level 04 (Extra Hard)
Benefits of our simulation exams:
You will assess your knowledge prior to the final LEED exam.
You will have access to 400 questions in 4 simulated exams that are sequenced from easy to medium, hard and expert levels
Understand the reasoning behind each question and answer and the related knowledge area to be able to restudy or revise.
Our simulation exams are considered part of your studies as they will cover the whole LEED Green Associate book.
You will become familiar with Green Building Terminologies.
You will likely most pass the exam from your first attempt.
You can directly contact the course provider for any questions that require more clarification, and he will reply as soon as he can.
The LEED exam assesses candidates’ abilities at three hierarchical cognitive levels: Recall, Application and Analysis.
• Recall Items: These items assess a candidate’s ability to recall factual material that is presented in a similar context to the exam references.
• Application Items: These items provide the candidate with a novel problem or scenario that the candidate can solve using familiar principles or procedures described in the exam references.
• Analysis Items: These items assess a candidate’s ability to break the problem down into its components to create a solution. The candidate must not only recognize the different elements of the problem, but must also evaluate the relationship or interactions of these elements.
Our exams are prepared in accordance with LEED requirement and score allocation:
LEED Process (16 Questions)
Integrative Strategies (8 Questions)
Location and Transportation (7 Questions)
Sustainable Sites (7 Questions)
Water Efficiency (9 Questions)
Energy and Atmosphere (10 Questions)
Materials and Resources (9 Questions)
Indoor Environmental Quality (8 Questions)
Project Surroundings and Public Outreach (11 Questions)
The exam contains (15 unscored questions) - In our simulation exams, we will distribute the 15 unscored questions among the other 9 knowledge areas.
Get ready to test your green building skills and enroll now!
The simulation exams are provided by karim elnabawy - GBERA "Green Building Education and Research Academy" and it took a huge amount of time and effort to be developed in a way that will allow students benefit from them. The simulation exams are not allowed to be distributed outside Udemy by any means. Only sharing the official link to the course is allowed.
Screenshots are not allowed.
The simulation exams are not related officially by any means to USGBC or GBCI education programs.
In the following link, you will understand how to use UDEMY practice tests: https://support.udemy.com/hc/en-us/articles/231954647-Practice-Test-FAQs
GBERA is not affiliated with the U.S. Green Building Council® or Green Business Certification Inc.™ and does not administer the LEED AP® /LEED® Green Associate™ program. USGBC and GBCI do not endorse or recommend the products or services offered by GBERA.
LEED AP® and the LEED AP logos are trademarks owned by the U.S. Green Building Council® and are used with permission.
LEED® Green Associate™ and the LEED Green Associate logos are trademarks owned by the U.S. Green Building Council® and are used with permission.
- LEED GREEN ASSOCIATE™ students who are preparing for the exam.
- LEED GREEN ASSOCIATE™ holders who want to challenge themselves and revise LEED and Green building terminologies.
- Green Building professionals who want to learn more about LEED terminologies and processes.
- Green Building and sustainability experts who want to challenge themselves with the professional and expert levels of the 3rd and 4th Exams.
- Students who are passionate about Green Building.
- Any person above 18 years' old and want to learn green building.
- Architects, Urban planners, and landscape professionals.
- Mechanical and Electrical engineers (MEP).
- Civil engineers, construction professionals, and Site engineers.