LEED Green Associate V4 | Exam Preparation Course | English
- 11.5 hours on-demand video
- 12 articles
- 27 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Students would mostly pass the exam from the first attempt.
- Learners will get the knowledge required to understand what are the green building strategies.
- Students will be knowledgeable about energy and water efficiency, materials and resources management, indoor environmental quality, and sustainable sites.
- Understand LEED Rating system in detail.
- Learn more about LEED Accreditation and Certification levels.
- Test your knowledge with quizzes after each chapter.
- Receive a full study plan for your LEED preparation.
- Understand the synergies between each credit category and find out the trade-offs.
- Receive certificate of completion after completing all course videos, quizzes, and test.
- Receive - upon request - reference letter with course content signed by USGBC faculty “instructor to be used as a supporting document for your academic studies, work, or as an additional certificate in your CV for additional cost.
- Receive - upon request - a GBERA & USGBC certificate of completion signed by USGBC faculty “instructor” to be used as a supporting document for your academic studies, work, or as an additional certificate in your CV for additional cost.
- You don't need any prior knowledge about green buildings, all you must have is a computer and an internet connection.
- You don't have to be experienced in green building or sustainability, this course will provide you with all what is needed to pass the exam from the first attempt
- Have Passion and desire to pass the LEED Green associate exam
- Any one can enroll for the course and pass the exam, No eligibility requirements!
- General Interest in Green Building and sustainability
Start with this comprehensive course to begin your studies of sustainability and green building using the LEED Rating System.There are no eligibility requirements to be LEED Green Associate - LEED GA! all you have to do is to take the course and book for your exam! The course is provided in both English and Arabic languages.
The LEED course was prepared by a USGBC approved instructor "USGBC Faculty - Karim elnabawy. USGBC® Faculty are experienced educators with a strong background in professional education, training, and facilitation in green building and sustainability development.
The following are some insights to the course content:
Pass your LEED Green Associate exam from your first attempt.
Understand LEED Rating system in detail.
Learn more about LEED Accreditation and Certification levels.
Test your knowledge with quizzes after each chapter.
Receive study hints for how to pass the exam from the first time.
Receive a full study plan for your LEED preparation.
Learn the sustainable credit categories along with strategies: (Integrative process - Location and Transportation - Sustainable sites - Water Efficiency - Energy and Atmosphere - Materials and Resources - Indoor environmental Quality - Innovative design - Regional priority).
Understand the synergies between each credit category and find out the trade-offs.
Receive certificate of completion from udemy after completing all course videos, quizzes, and test.
Receive - upon request and for additional cost the following:
- Reference letter from the instructor to be used as a supporting document for your academic studies, work, or as an additional certificate in your CV including curriculum in detail attested by USGBC and GBERA initiative
- Receive certificate of completion attested by USGBC and GBERA Initiative.
- After training On-going support.
- Receive access to support Whatsapp group.
- Receive a copy of presentation slides in PDF formats.
- Receive a special promotional discounts on other training workshops, courses, and practice exams and questions offered by the instructor that are posted from time-to-time through promotional emails (Specific discounts are offered from time-to-time specifically to our students).
live and online trainings and special workshops can be organized too. For more information, contact the instructor in a message.
How to be LEED Green Associate in steps:
Watch Preface introduction to LEED Rating System.
Take a LEED Green Associate Course or Workshop.
Study and take simulation exams and practice tests.
Register on USGBC and Pay for the exam.
Follow the instructions on USGBC and schedule the exam.
Go for the exam with confidence.
This course can guide you on a detailed steps with instructions for how to register and schedule your exam. This course will also cover the whole study plan for your exam preparation.
Get ready to start your sustainability journey.
The course is provided by karim elnabawy - GBERA "Green Building Education and Research Academy" and it took a huge amount of time and effort to be developed in a way that will allow students benefit from them. The course is not allowed to be distributed outside
Udemy by any means. Only sharing the official link to the course is allowed.
Screenshots and downloading videos is not allowed.
In the following link, you will understand how to use UDEMY practice tests: https://support.udemy.com/hc/en-us/articles/231954647-Practice-Test-FAQs
GBERA is not affiliated with the U.S. Green Building Council® or Green Business Certification Inc.™ and does not administer the LEED AP® /LEED® Green Associate™ program. USGBC and GBCI do not endorse or recommend the products or services offered by GBERA.
LEED AP® and the LEED AP logos are trademarks owned by the U.S. Green Building Council® and are used with permission.
LEED® Green Associate™ and the LEED Green Associate logos are trademarks owned by the U.S. Green Building Council® and are used with permission.
- Any person above 18 years' old and want to learn green building.
- Anyone who wants to pass LEED Green associate exam and start sustainability journey with official accreditation.
- This course is suitable for all people who want to know more about green building, sustainability and their verification tool which is LEED rating system.
- Architects, Urban planners, and landscape professionals.
- Mechanical and Electrical engineers (MEP).
- Civil engineers, construction professionals, and Site engineers.
- LEED GREEN ASSOCIATE™ students who are preparing for the exam.
In this video, we will give you an introduction to the LEED green associate exam, topic, and the green building definition. You will know the importance of the sustainable movement in buildings and how LEED reflect it. The following points will be discussed:
Preface | LEED introduction
Learn more about LEED certification, and accreditation.
Who can be LEED professional.
Who created LEED rating system.
Guiding steps to take the LEED exam.
In this video, we will talk about green building as a definition, and how a building can be described as a green building compared to a conventional building.
You will understand what is a green building.
How green buildings exists in our built environment.
Why green buildings are important.
How to promote green buildings positively.
To understand the green building movement, you have to know more about the root cause of the problem. In this video, we will talk about climate change and how it reflects negatively on the built environment.
Climate change and the built environment.
Understand the climate change concepts.
Learn the reasoning behind climate change.
How to overcome climate change.
The relation between climate change and the built environment.
The triple bottom line is one of the fundamentals of sustainability and green building. Get to know more about it in this video.
Understand triple bottom line.
Understand the balancing of social, Environmental, Economic factors.
learn the three P approach (Planet, Profit, People).
Understand ecology terminology.
Learn the importance of eco-systems.
In this video, we will discuss the concepts of greenhouse gases, carbon footprints, and carbon calculator. We will also represent the net zero energy building to provide a holistic understanding of the green building applications.
What are greenhouse gases.
Understand the concept of carbon footprint.
learn how to calculate carbons.
What are Low Carbon Buildings (LCB).
Life cycle phases of low carbon buildings.
Net zero energy building.
Wrapping up the section topics.
List of important terminologies.
Review of study plan.
What to study, memorize, and read.
Introduction for the next sections.
A new important term will be investigated in detail. In this video, we will know the organization behind LEED rating system, how it works, and how they manage the LEED rating system.
What is USGBC.
What is mission, vision, and goals of USGBC.
Differentiate between USGBC and GBCI
Get to know USGBC Guiding principles
The core of our course is the LEED Rating System. We will start in this introductory video to talk about it. What are the benefits, why LEED, How it works, and more!
What is LEED Rating System.
What is behind LEED rating system.
Why we pursue LEED? and what are the benefits?
How LEED Works.
What are LEED credentials and LEED certification levels? Can i be a LEED accredited professional? can a building receives a LEED certification? all that will be covered in this video.
Learn different LEED Credentials:
LEED Green Associate
LEED AP (With Specialty)
Learn different LEED Certification Levels:
To get a building certified, a building project should meet MPRs. so what are MPRs? in this video, we will talk about it and illustrate the different MPRs.
What are the Minimum program requirements?
Why it is important to apply MPRs?
How MPRs can affect LEED certification.
The LEED rating system is based on points and requirements. That is included in LEED prerequisites and credits. In this video, we will describe how prerequisites and credits works, and the difference between them.
Understand LEED prerequisites and Credits.
Learn how to comply with LEED credits and prerequisites.
Differentiate between prerequisites and credits.
When a project complete a credit requirement, the project will be eligible to receive a set of points. Who determines the number of points for each credit? based on what? and why some credits are given more value than others? that will be discussed in this video in a concept called LEED credit Weighting.
7 LEED impact Categories.
LEED Credit Weighting.
Learn the LEED process in detail.
Understand the 4 phases of LEED certification.
Learn the differences between LEED registration types.
Get to know the different entities related to LEED communications.
Experience LEED Online platform
learn the role of GBCI during LEED Certification
An introductory lecture that describes the topics that will be discussed during the chapter. Location and transportation intent will be explained as well.
Location and transportation intent.
Location and Transportation overview.
Location and transportation concepts and strategies.
In this video, Location concepts are explained and illustrated to allow the students to know more about location sustainable strategies.
The following strategies are addressed:
Increased density through compact development.
Floor Area Ratio (FAR)
Selecting LEED Certified Neigborhood
Diversity of Uses
Locate near Public Transit
In this video, Transportation concepts are explained and illustrated to allow the students to know more about Transportation sustainable strategies.
The following strategies are addressed:
Reduced Parking spaces
Alternative Fuel Vehicles
Compressed Work week
In this video, Neighborhood Development and design concepts are explained and illustrated to allow the students to know more about neighborhood sustainable strategies.
The following strategies are addressed:
Smart Location and Linkage
Neighborhood pattern and design
Green infrastructure and buildings
An introductory lecture that describes the topics that will be discussed during the chapter. Indoor Environmental Quality intent will be explained as well.
Indoor Environmental Quality intent.
Indoor Environmental Quality overview.
Indoor Environmental Quality concepts and strategies.