Least Squares Method: Theory and Implementation
- Basic Mathematics
- Python Programming
- MATLAB Programming
Who this course is for:
- Engineering Students
- Statistics and Probability students
- Data Scientists and Machine Learning Engineers
- Anyone interested in numerical methods
- 07:08How least squares method works?
- 06:48Implementation of Least Squares Method in MATLAB – Part 1
- 07:34Implementation of Least Squares Method in MATLAB – Part 2
- 07:11Implementation of Least Squares Method in Python
The Yarpiz project is aimed to be a resource of academic and professional scientific source codes and tutorials, specially Computational Intelligence, Machine Learning, and Evolutionary Computation. Beside video tutorials, various source codes are available to download, via Yarpiz website.
The word Yarpiz (pronounced /jɑrpəz/) is an Azeri Turkish word, meaning Pennyroyal or Mentha Pulegium plant.
Mostapha Kalami Heris was born in 1983, in Heris, Iran. He received B.S. from Tabriz University in 2006, M.S. from Ferdowsi University of Mashad in 2008, and PhD from Khaje Nasir Toosi University of Technology in 2013, all in Control and Systems Engineering.
Dr. Kalami is also co-founder of, executive officer of, and an instructor in FaraDars, an online education organization located in Iran. Also, he is a member of Yarpiz Team, which is provider of academic source codes and tutorials. He is mostly interested in the computer programming, machine learning, artificial intelligence, meta-heuristics and control engineering topics.