Learning VMware vSphere 7 ESXi and vCenter Administration
What you'll learn
- Learn what VMware vSphere, ESXi and vCenter are
- How to Install and Configure the various VMware Components
- How to Build and Setup Virtual Machines (VM)
- How to configure great vCenter features such as vMotion, DRS and HA
- How to configure the Network and Storage components of VMware
- ...and Lots Lots more.
- Understading of basic IT Administration and Support
- Basic understanding of what a Computer Network is
Complete VMWare vSphere ESXi and vCenter Administration
In this course we'll give you an overview of VMware, discussing how to setup VMware vSphere, including ESXi and vCenter. We'll also talk about how you can start setting up and building your own VM's!
This course will give the necessary skills to get started and will also act as a valuable reference for your continued VMware learning.
If you are new to IT or have been in Technologies for sometime, this course will give you the foundation that you need to either get that IT job, get promoted or improve your existing Tech skillset specifically around the VMware vSphere environment.
In this course we’ll cover -
- What is VMware.
- What is vCenter, ESXi and how to use them
- How to install, setup and configure your own VMware environment
- How to build, configure and manage Virtual Machines (VM's)
- How to troubleshoot your environment
** This course is aimed at VMware vSphere 7 administration, however is also relevant to earlier versions of VMware vSphere including v6.7 and v6.5, so videos are spread across versions with all features being available in the newest v7.
Do I need to be an expert?
No, this course is designed for people who may be starting out in technology, those who are already familiar certain infrastructure technology and those who want to learn more about Virtualization technology, specifically VMware.
It’ll provide an essential foundation for anyone wanting to learn and become more proficient in VMware.
Why this course?
This course will be easy to understand, and will give you an overview of the necessary IT Server skills that you need to know.
Want to become a VMware, Virtualization or Systems Administrator? Already in IT? It’s essential that you understand the VMware virtualization technology. VMware is used extensively by many companies, small, medium and large, so getting a good understanding of VMware will greatly assist you in your IT career!
Who this course is for:
- IT Support Administrators
- Systems Adminstrators and Engineers
- IT Managers
- IT Graduates
- IT Technicians
Emilio is an accomplished professional and leader with over 20 years of with experience in IT professional services, digital transformation, infrastructure and operations management. Emilio loves helping people learn and achieve their goals, providing them the skills and expertise to make their professional careers better and more rewarding.
Areas of Expertise include -
- Win Server, macOS + integration
- Storage Architecture
- Virtualisation, VMware
- Cybersecurity Hardening
- IT Governance
- DR and Backup Design