Learn Vedic Astrology Part 3
What you'll learn
- Identify the most commonly used Graha Yogas
- Use the "Backstory" to establish whether a Graha Yoga is formed
- Understand how Rahu and Ketu act like in a natal chart
- Understand the Vimshottari Dasha System
- Learn Vedic Astrology Part 1
- Learn Vedic Astrology Part 2
- You should be able to use a PC at a beginners level
Vedic Astrology (Jyotish) is unique because of the Graha Yogas (Planetary Unions) and its amazing Dasha and Bhukti System. Learn how to identify the most commonly used Graha Yogas derived from the Brihat Parashara Hora Shastra and the Phaladeepika. This course is 'loaded' with resource files to facilitate your ability to identify the Graha Yogas. In addition, you will be presented with a myriad of whiteboard examples for your ease of learning this complex subject.
Who this course is for:
- An aspiring Vedic Astrologer
- A Life Coach
- Anyone who wants to pick up some 'self-awareness' tools
After more than 10 years of witnessing human suffering working as a San Francisco Police Officer, and myself becoming a "victim" of dis"ease", finding an alternative to that lifestyle was not even a question anymore. Courage was my health insurance, and determination my pension plan. I left that life and never looked back. Yet, the most rewarding outcome of my police career was receiving my Basic Instructor Certificate, which I used the last five years to teach leadership to incoming officers at the academy. That amazing experience enabled me to currently lead workshops in Ayurveda.
Yoga, Ayurveda (Indian Medical System), Jyotish (Vedic Astrology), Hasta (Scientific Hand Analysis), and Vastu (Indian Feng Shui) are all passions of mine.
I studied Ayurveda at the California College of Ayurveda and received certification at the Sivananda Ashram Yoga Farm; both in Grass Valley, CA.