Learn Vedic Astrology Part 3
- 4.5 hours on-demand video
- 24 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Identify the most commonly used Graha Yogas
- Use the "Backstory" to establish whether a Graha Yoga is formed
- Understand how Rahu and Ketu act like in a natal chart
- Understand the Vimshottari Dasha System
- Learn Vedic Astrology Part 1
- Learn Vedic Astrology Part 2
- You should be able to use a PC at a beginners level
Vedic Astrology (Jyotish) is unique because of the Graha Yogas (Planetary Unions) and its amazing Dasha and Bhukti System. Learn how to identify the most commonly used Graha Yogas derived from the Brihat Parashara Hora Shastra and the Phaladeepika. This course is 'loaded' with resource files to facilitate your ability to identify the Graha Yogas. In addition, you will be presented with a myriad of whiteboard examples for your ease of learning this complex subject.
- An aspiring Vedic Astrologer (
- A Life Coach
- Anyone who wants to pick up some 'self-awareness' tools
Congratulations dear students on having made it this far in your Jyotish studies! Get started by joining me in reciting your Student Invocation in Sanskrit for a brilliant study.
Identify how each of the Tara Grahas (True Planets) are able to form a Graha Yoga all by themselves and what are the parameters that differentiate whether they qualify to be a significant Panchamahapurusha or an ordinary Panchamahapurusha.
Most of the yogas will be found in the following Shastras, the Brihat Parashara Hora Shastra and the Phaladeepika, yet these miscellaneous yogas may be found in both and also from other reputable sources. This will be your first introduction to more complex Graha Yoga formations.
Learn from this performa to be able to assess whether an individual has an indication of some possible mental "imbalances" which result in "challenged" mental (Manas) or discernment (Buddhi) happenstances. Disclaimer: Do not attempt to diagnose anyone with this performa; rather use it as a means to counsel your client.