Learn Vedic Astrology Part 2
What you'll learn
- Navigate your way around a North Indian chart with ease and be able to delve deeper into the fundamentals of astronomy geared towards enhancing your understand of Jyotish (Vedic Astrology).
- Understand the way Vedic Astrology uses aspects to determine how planets influence each other, or not.
- Learn how to assess a natal chart using the "Backstory"
- Prepare yourself for learning how to form Graha Yogas (Planetary Unions) in "Learn Vedic Astrology Part 3"
- You should have completed "Learn Vedic Astrology Part 1"
- You should be able to use a PC at a beginner's level
In this course you will pick even more necessary building blocks for a solid foundation in your Vedic Astrology studies preparing you for Part 3, where you will absolutely need to be a “wiz” in how to establish the “Backstory” instantaneously. Become proficient in determining the strength, weakness, or both of each particular planet.
Who this course is for:
- An aspiring Vedic Astrologer (Jyotishi)
- A Life Coach
- Any person interested in learning more about their "Karmic Path"
After more than 10 years of witnessing human suffering working as a San Francisco Police Officer, and myself becoming a "victim" of dis"ease", finding an alternative to that lifestyle was not even a question anymore. Courage was my health insurance, and determination my pension plan. I left that life and never looked back. Yet, the most rewarding outcome of my police career was receiving my Basic Instructor Certificate, which I used the last five years to teach leadership to incoming officers at the academy. That amazing experience enabled me to currently lead workshops in Ayurveda.
Yoga, Ayurveda (Indian Medical System), Jyotish (Vedic Astrology), Hasta (Scientific Hand Analysis), and Vastu (Indian Feng Shui) are all passions of mine.
I studied Ayurveda at the California College of Ayurveda and received certification at the Sivananda Ashram Yoga Farm; both in Grass Valley, CA.