Boost Your Game Performance in Unity 3D
- You should have knowledge of C-Sharp Programming Language
- You should have beginner knowledge of Unity3d
In this course you will learn how to optimise and increase game performance in unity 3d. I am going to teach you several techniques through which you can improve the performance of your game play. Below are the major topics in this course.
- Occlusion Culling
- Audio Import Settings, WAV or MP3
- Reduce Scene Load Time
- Improving Game Performance with Object Pooling
- Introduction to the Profiler
- Introduction to the Quality Settings
- CPU Optimisation
- Texture Size Best Practice Power of 2
- Make Your Game Faster Check List
With the help of above topics you will be able to improve your game performance on several devices like PC, Mobile, Tablet etc. There's also an Extra section in the course in this section you will find several bonus videos that will help you boost your Unity 3D game development. You will also have five free game source code in the course. If you want to learn how to achieve maximum game performance this course is for you.
Who this course is for:
- Unity3d Developers who want to learn how to improve game performance
- Unity3d Developers who want to explore unity3d in more depth
- 06:31Occlusion Culling
- 08:59Audio Import Settings, WAV or MP3, Reduce Scene Load Time
- 17:01Improving Game Performance with Object Pooling
- 12:22Profiler and Quality Settings
- 02:29Texture Size Best Practice Power of 2
- 01:45CPU Optimisation Theory
- 01:27Make Your Game Faster Check List
MSC in Information Technology, Cardiff Metropolitan University
Thesis : Critical Analysis of the Various Cloud Deployment Methods and Exploring their Suitability for Organisational Needs.
MBA in International Business, University of Gloucestershire
Thesis : Suitability and implementation of cloud computing for SMES (Small Medium Enterprises).
Bachelors in Software Engineering, University of Karachi
Thesis : A Critical analysis on cloud computing and challenges of multimedia management in it.