Learn How to Remix Any Song You Want and Get Noticed
What you'll learn
- Work with the audio and vocals from any song and create a remix
- Identify the key and melody of a song and build notes on top of it
- Properly add drums and samples on top of a song
- Change the timing and structure of any song
- Finish a remix and have it ready for a competition or to be shared online
- Increase the loudness of a song without creating any distortion
- You should have a working copy or demo of Ableton Live
- A pair of speakers or headphones
- A copy of NI Massive to get the most out of the sound design section
**Over 1000 SUCCESSFUL STUDENTS HAVE ALREADY TAKEN THIS COURSE**
Build a following and have your music take you somewhere! This course will teach you every step to remixing any song and getting your music noticed.
Taking an original song and developing a remix is supposed to be fun but using the vocal or audio from another song can become extremely difficult without the right steps.
That's why I've decided to reveal all the secrets to remixing ANY song with almost no prior experience necessary. Simply follow the steps in this course and get your music to stand out from the crowd.
Find out all the secrets to remixing any song and get your music noticed fast
- Use any vocal or piece of audio using all of Ableton's unique warping capabilities.
- Pick out the key and notes of a song using one simple ableton feature.
- Create louder remixes by understanding perceived loudness and how to mix properly.
- End writers block using music theory steps that I'll show you
- Create a tighter low end with a simple tool I use on every track
...and much more!
I'm also giving you a few additional resources including
- A list of affordable sound engineers that I'd recommend for mastering.
- A special website I use on almost every remix I create!
- A constantly growing number of presets you can download and use!
"The course is very detailed yet, spot on. I highly recommend it!" - Elian
This course will be especially helpful to you if your interested in signing up for a remix competition.
Take this course and get a head start on the competition!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone using Ableton Live (full version or demo)
- Anyone with an interest in music and a passion to learn!
- No prior experience remixing is needed
I have been producing music for over 7 years on various music production programs including Ableton Live, Reason and Garage Band.
Music is a deep passion of mine and I hope to spread that passion with others, interested in music production.