Learn Autodesk Maya In 3 Hours
What you'll learn
- You will learn all the basics of Maya 2018! You will be able to create amazing 3D models, animations and render them using the awesome Arnold renderer.
- No 3D experience required
Maya 2018: Learn Maya 2018 In 3 Hours
Have you ever wanted to create amazing 3D models and 3D animations? Want to learn how to create 3D gaming assets? Do you want to learn how to use the industry standard 3D Modeling and 3D Animation software: Autodesk Maya 2018?
Autodesk Maya 2018 is seen as the industry standard when it comes to 3D modeling, 3D design and 3D animation. Learn how to render your 3D animations and scenes using the amazing Arnold renderer now built into Maya 2018! Don't have a copy of Maya 2018? - No problem! - You can download a 100% FREE educational version from the Autodesk.
This course consists of 25 Maya 2018 lessons where you will learn how to:
- Use the Maya 2018 interface
- Create your own amazing 3D models
- Animate and create your own awesome 3D scenes
- Creating your own materials using the Hypershade in Maya 2018
- Using HDRI maps for lighting and reflections
- How to use Image Planes to model amazing 3D assets
- Working with lights in Maya 2018
- How to create amazing animations using the Maya Graph Editor
- How to create stunning 3D text
- How to do physics simulations in Maya 2018 using the Bullet Physics Engine
- UV and UV projections
- Rendering your scene and animations using the amazing Arnold Renderer in Maya 2018 - All of this and much more in only 3 hours!!!
During the three hours you will learn all the basics and even some advanced techniques using this amazing 3D application! Master these 25 lessons and you will be able to create anything that you can imagine! Good luck and have lots of fun using Autodesk Maya 2018!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in learning Maya 2018 - or anyone interested in creating 3D models, animations, gaming assets.
Ruan Lotter is a Filmmaker, Editor and VFX Artist from Cape Town, South Africa. He has directed and edited several short films, internet commercials and music videos over the last few years. In 2007 he started experimenting with Adobe After Effects, 3dsmax, Maya and PFTrack to name a few of the applications, and never looked back.
He currently works as a VFX Artist and Editor at Zebra Worldwide, doing post-production on international commercials and video projects.
He also runs a YouTube channel called TunnelvizionTV where he teaches people interested in Filmmaking and VFX (visual effects), from around the world, the secrets to many Hollywood VFX techniques.
What would you like to learn?
Learn Adobe After Effects CC 2017 In 2 Hours
VFX 101: Learn Adobe After Effects / PFTrack / 3ds Max
Learn Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2017 In 1 Hour
After Effects Essentials: Complete VFX and Motion GFX Guide (FREE Course)