Learn Keras: Build 4 Deep Learning Applications
- Basic python knowledge
- Familiarity with data science and numpy
When I started learning deep learning, I had a hard time figuring out how everything worked. What library was the best for me? Which algorithms worked best for which data set? How could I know my model was accurate? I spent a lot of time on tutorials, courses and reading to try and answer these questions. In the end, I felt like the process I took to learn deep learning was too inefficient. That is why I created this course.
Learn Keras: Build 4 Deep Learning Applications is a course that I designed to solve the problems my past self had. This course is designed to get you up and running with deep learning as quickly as possible. We use keras in this course because it is one of the easiest libraries to learn for deep learning. Each video, we go over a different machine learning algorithm and its use cases. The four algorithms we focus on the most are:
1. Linear Regression
2. Dense Neural Networks
3. Convolutional Neural Networks
4. Recurrent Neural Networks
In conclusion, if you are looking at a quick intro into deep learning, this course is for you.
So what are you waiting for? Let's get started!
- Someone who wants to get into machine learning but feels overwhelmed by other tutorials
- Someone who is interested in machine learning but doesn't know where to start
- Getting Set Up With Colab
- AI vs Machine Learning vs Deep Learning
- What Is Linear Regression?
- Linear Regression in Keras
- Keras Deep Neural Network (DNN)
- Keras Convolutional Neural Network (CNN)
- Keras Recurrent Neural Network (LSTM)
- Want To Watch More Free Programming Content?
I am a self taught programmer and learning enthusiast. My expertise is mainly in Artificial Intelligence (Keras), Ruby on Rails web development, Python and Linux. I hope that my courses will help students learn things that I had difficulty with in an easier and more fun way. These courses are meant to be short, sweet and quick to the point.